Year 6: Part 4

It had been a few months since both boys ended up in the Infirmary. Draco had begun taking private lessons with Dumbledore, telling the Dark Lord Dumbledore was teaching him Occlumency. In reality, Dumbledore was showing him bits of Voldemort's past. 

History, Draco had realized, was quite malleable. One seemingly small event could have a huge impact on the future. 

Draco rubbed his nose with the end of his quill, looking around at the other students quietly studying in the library. Most of them ignored him. Neville, Weasle, and Mudblood all sat around a circular table, discussing something in hushed voices. 

He wondered how easily Neville could have been Harry. What had caused Harry to be Slytherin instead of Gryffindor. Childhood events? Maybe something before he went to Hogwarts?

He chuckled, maybe it had been running into Draco on the train that day. Foolish thought, he knew, but something about it lingered in the back of his mind as he went back to writing his potions essay. 

Voldemort, Tom Riddle, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. What had made him go psycho? How had he gotten his twisted little hands on Harry? 

And what could Draco do to stop it?

Those were the kind of questions Dumbledore had him ask himself. He couldn't help but feel like the whole Wizarding World was resting on his shoulders, another foolish thought. As if he, a Malfoy, could save anyone. That was the Gryffindors' job. 

Still...

Dumbledore seemed pretty convinced that he had a larger part to play in this giant game of chess than he realized. 

-_-_-_-_-_-

Harry awoke in the middle night to someone standing beside his bed, squeezing his hand. He opened his eyes to see Draco hovering over him. "Draco?" he groaned, trying to remember why he felt so mad at the blonde.

Then it all came rushing back. Draco has used him. Draco had made a fool of him. He pushed the boy's hand away, forcing himself to glare. "You made a fool of me, get out!"

Draco looked down at him sadly, sighing, "I'm sorry about that Harry, maybe one day you'll understand. Now, I'm going to have to leave soon, although you'll probably never notice I'm gone, will you? Anyway, I'm going back, back to fix all of this. You won't remember. No one will remember. So that's why right now I'm going to tell you what I should have told you years ago. I love you, Harry James Potter. I love you more than anything."

Harry's mouth fell open, he stared at Draco in horror. First he went off not making any bloody sense, now he was confessing his love for him? He couldn't deny feeling rather special to be the target of Draco's affection but "love" wasn't exactly something the Dark Lord would allow. Still, he felt himself leaning up towards Draco, smiling despite himself.

Their lips met and Harry sighed, lifting a hand to Draco's cheek. Maybe he was making a fool of him, but he couldn't resist. Draco grabbed his hair, leaning against Harry's bed, gasping at the force of Harry's kiss. Finally, Draco pulled back, only to have Harry pull him into the bed underneath him, lips connecting with his neck.

Draco's breath blew by Harry's ear as he sucked on his pale skin, pressing his chest to Draco's, unable to keep himself from moaning. He felt Draco's hops twitch against his own and smirked, leaning up to straddle him better and planting his ass on the blonde's groin. Draco gasped as Harry ground his ass into his crotch, feeling Draco's straining cock begging for freedom.

Harry let out a little laugh, bending down to kiss him, hands unbuttoning his shirt. "Harry..." Draco moaned, sweat forming along his forehead.

"Yes, love?" Harry asked as innocently as he could manage.

"Mmmm... more. Want.... more... you."

Harry laughed, hopping off Draco for a few moments to rip of his clothes, motioning for Draco to do the same. "This time I'm going to make sure you don't run out on me," Harry threatened, reaching for his wand and pointing at the now naked Malfoy.

"Get on the bed."

Draco did as he was told laying flat on his back. Harry crawled on top of him, grabbing Draco's hands and holding them above his head. He pointed his wand at Draco's hands and muttered something under his breath, "That's what you get for running out on me."

His hands secured by magical means, Harry set his attention on Draco's lower extremities, grinning at Draco's dismayed expression. He watched as the Slytherin struggled, squirming back and forth. "Won't get away this time," Harry whispered, biting the top of Draco's ear before leaning down and taking Draco's cock into his mouth.

He sucked on it like a lollipop long enough to put Draco on the very edge before pulling back, staring at Draco with glowing eyes. He laughed, quickly casting a lubrication spell before putting his fingers in Draco's ass, watching the boy moan underneath him, trying to push himself onto Harry's fingers.

Once he considered him properly prepared, Harry pulled his fingers out. He knew that Draco was more of a top, but he wanted Draco to enjoy it without the kind of pain Harry had felt back in the train car, he knew that wasn't Draco's shtick.

He thrusted into him, watching Draco's face contort in pleasure. The blonde moaned, back arching. Harry thrusted harder, hovering over Draco. He leaned down and kissed him, teeth scraping against his lower lip. Harry tasted a metallic substance and knew he'd bitten a little bit too hard, but Draco only gasped, bucking up before falling flat onto the mattress, convulsing as he came. Harry felt the familiar tingle rush up from his toes to his groin and he came inside Draco, instantly falling on top of the lanky boy in a mess of sweat and thin sheets.

Draco held Harry close to him as the Slytherin closed his eyes, falling asleep. How could he erase all of this? In just a few months, Harry would probably hate him. He wouldn't know that they had been friends... More than friends.

No one would.

Except him. 

----

Hello. 

I officially have a Tuber Simulator addiction. Like I have a problem. I blame my boyfriend for getting me hooked. I can usually leave my phone somewhere and not look at it for hours on end but now I'm glued to it because "What if my video finishes and I lose views and subs?"

SOMEONE SEND HELP.

I need to put a limit on that thing. 

Anyways, hope you enjoy. 

Happy Friday!