Who are you and why am i here

Andrea P.O.V

BEEP.....BEEP.....BEEP!

I woke up with an annoying alarm clock in my ear. I got up and walked to the bathroom stripped off my clothes turned on the water and took a shower. I got out and brushed my teeth . I put on dark eyeshadow, mascara , blush and red lips . I finished my make up and went

To my closet I picked out a black and white striped shirt with high waisted jeans. I took my white converse and went downstairs to eat breakfast . I usually eat Cheerios cause I love them.

AT SCHOOL

I parked my car and got the same faces staring at me . J heard girls saying .

What a slut

Gross

Thank god I don't live with her

Why is her face so ugly

Faggot.

Yup that was my life now I'm a popular kid .

So once there was a rumor saying I had sex with all the guys in the football team and now girls pretty much hate me.

I was in world biology and I usually didn't pay attention to Mrs.Lenny cause she was a bitch . She would always call out my name when I didn't know the answer but when I do she doesn't .

LUNCH TIME

I got my lunch and went to the back of the table where I usually sit and I saw some strange kid look at me .

BAM !!!

A girl named Laura hit me in the face with meatballs. I ra out the room crying and left I tried to walk home but everything went black.

I woke up

In a dark room tied to a chair . I Tried to move but I couldn't.

"Well hello there sexy . A voice said to me

"Who the hell are you and why am I here?" I asked

Slap!

"You call me master now baby and you don't need to worry where you are your with me now." H e said will touching me in places I didn't want him to touch. I kicked him in is face.

He came up to me and started punching and slapping me and it really hurt , I fell in the floor in pain . He locked me into the room and I started crying.

"Shut up!" He yelled.

"Ok" I whispered to myself.

LATER THAT DAY

"Master i'm hungry can I please have some food." I yelled .

He came in and threw a hamburger at my face and Since it was dark I had to touch everywhere. I found the pieces and aw my sandwich .

AUSTIN P.O.V

That girl is so fucking annoying but I need her for some killing job my boss Dave asked me to do.

"Master I'm hungry can I please have some food?" She yelled.

Ugh! Fine

I went outside and grabbed a hamburger out of the trash from last week and threw it at her. I was in the couch again bored so I took a nap.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So how do you like the book so far ???????? Comment, vote , and that other stuff