Best for me

Andrea P.O.V

So it's been two weeks since I got kidnapped by "Master" and I'm starting to realize I belong here nobody ever wanted me in their lives but "Master" does. Yesterday he dragged me to school and to his house like always though I haven't heard anything from my family but they never noticed me.

"Hey asshole did you hear me ? " Master said.

"Sorry I was thinking sorry." I said.

"We are going somewhere different today look sexy." He said. he usually makes me wear tight clothes to show some skin and sometimes just a bra with underwear . we were at his house , then he told me to wear a bra with legging that are tight. I went upstairs put on a different bra grabbed some tight leggings then went back to the car. While I was going to the car he slapped my ass. I looked at him wiredly then he yelled at me to stop looking at him like that then we headed wherever he was taking me .

AUSTIN P.O.V

So I was taking Andrea to get some tattoos cause if she wants to be my girlfriend she has to have tattoos . We arrived at the tattoo place and I had to wake Andrea up. She looks beautiful when she sleeps ..........wait am I getting feelings for the girl I kidnapped???? I shook her roughly and she woke up.

"Where are we?" She asked.
"Look your getting a tattoo weather you like it or not." I said while getting out of the car .

ANDREA P.O.V

I was in the chair while this girl was doing my tattoos
And tbh it didn't really hurt. and Austin said had to get a piercing on my bottom lip .

"There you go." she said.

"Thanks ." I said and walked out of the room. I saw Austin on a chair reading a magazine for guys.

"Hey I'm done"I said.

"Good you look sexy." He said while grabbing my ass making me moan a little.

"Let's go home." He whispered in my ear.

AT HOME

AUSTIN P.O.V

I went inside and pushed Andrea on the door and started kissing her neck and she was moaning like crazy. "Jump " I said. She did as I said. While her legs were around my waist I took her into my room and laid her in the bed ( Not gonna describe sex they are having ) "goodnight ANDREA have a lot of energy tomorrow ." I said. "ok goodnight ." She said.

**************************
Sorry it took so long I was working on together forever witch won't update too soon but I will try to update this book and Together Forever bye . Love y'all's 😘