Imperfectly Perfect News

CHAPTER 23

Jace P.o.V.

“Guys stop looking at me like I’m the Jesus who came back from the dead.” Seriously this is getting a little bit too annoying.  

“But you did most liked die and now you have risen from the death.” Said Sky with really serious face if I didn’t know better I would’ve believed her no matter how crazy she sounds.

“Besides what else could explain your breathing at this very moment?” Added Nali.

“Maybe he turned into a zombie?” Said then Alex.

“Quick check his pulse!” Shouted Blue.

“Guys leave him alone, he didn’t die and he is still very much alive.” Finally some wise words.

“Thank you wifey.” I smirked at her when she blushed at my new nickname for her.

“What the fudge? Why don’t we have those cute nicknames?” Pursed her lips Sky at Blue.

“Oh we have cute nicknames but they are for bedroom sweetpie.” Smirked Blue. Ugh I seriously don’t wanna know.

“Ugh Blue please leave the bedroom talk for bedroom. And came on guys my parents aren’t that bad.” Said Aimee. Well her parents aren’t that bad if you get into their good side. I seriously wouldn’t like to be on their bad one.

“Well…If you get into Adrian’s good side you gotta teach me then.” Said Blue.

“As much as I don’t want to admit it getting along with Adrian will be little bit harder.” Added Aimee. 

“Pffft, little bit? Try a lot the guy still hates me even though I have been with Sky for more than 3 years.” Clearly Blue didn’t like Adrian that much. Why does meeting Adrian sound like going into suicide mission?

“Speaking of him when will he come home?” Asked Sky.

“He told me on my birthday or something close to it.” Smiled Aimee. I love it when she smiles.  Even though everybody says that getting along with Adrian will be hard, I would do everything in my power to prove him that I am serious about dating Aimee. 

After hearing that Adrian will come home on Aimee’s birthday, Sky turned to me with sad look and said “Jace it was nice knowing you, enjoy your last month with Aimee as much as you can.”  Then Blue added “I’ll miss you pal, but maybe I will be the next Captain in the team.”

“Naah that would be me.” Smirked Alex.

“Thanks guys it’s nice to know I will be missed, BUT I am not going to die or anything, and there are now way I am giving up my position to any of you.” I said. No matter how good friends and lads they were Alex and Blue will be the end of the team if either of them becomes the Captain.

“What do I hear about new captain and stuff?” Asked the voice behind me.

“Nothing, just them being stupid and stuff,” Aimee answered Logan. Now that I know about Logan’s girlfriend I felt much better. I could be social with the guy. But Logan was just one problem solved. I still had so many guys talking about how they would make Aimee theirs. Just no, no way in hell I am letting that happen. I don’t give a flying potato or even banana if I sound crazily overprotective but Aimee is mine and only mine, period.  

“Oh Aimee before I forgot I need to tell you something,” said then Logan.

“Okay sure, I am listening.” Aimee then made a hand gesture that she is ready to listen.

“Alone,” Logan said looking at our table in the cafeteria.

“Ughh…” Aimee seemed unsure while looking at me.

“It’s okay Aims. Just go,” I encouraged her. I may be a jealous type but I knew better than to forbidden Aimee to do as she wanted. I am not a controlling boyfriend. I also knew that Logan either Aimee would do anything bad, but that still didn’t burn down my curiosity.

Aimee P.o.V.

When Logan said he had something to tell me I didn’t know what to expect. I mean the thing must be serious if he didn’t want to tell the gang. As we walked out of the cafeteria we continue our walk into library. I had the Independent study so I just stay there after out chat. I know that Jace will come here too.

As we sat I noticed that Logan had a kid’s face when the parents told him he can have any toy he wants. That tells me that the thing he wants to tell is a good stuff.

“So seeing as you are the only one who saw Mia I wanted to tell you first.” He started with a big smile on his face.

“Yeah we still text each other. She is such a great girl that I will kick your butt if you hurt her again.” I said very seriously.

“You don’t have to do that I will never hurt Mia again. But that not what I wanted to tell you…” Seeing as he didn’t continue my patience was wearing off. I wasn’t a person with much patience in the first place anyways.

“Logan, tell me the suspense plus your big grin is making me go crazy.” I almost shouted but remembered at the last moment that we were in the library.

“SHE IS COMING HERE!” He then shouted.

“Shhhhhhh…” I immediately closed his mouth. Jeez the guy behaves like he on some drugs.  

“Logan who is coming, and be quiet before they kick us from here.”

“Sorry, I’m just so happy that after all my begging I got permission to transfer Mia into this school”

“WHAT? NO WAY?” I shouted myself. This was such great news.

 “Shhhhh… be quiet before they kick us from here,” Logan said in a girly voice.

“Oh shut up, this is so exciting. I’m afraid to even ask what you did to make this happen?”

“Well I had to go down on my knees literally. Never thought I do that before proposing to Mia in future. Then her twin brother will need to come here also. And sometimes I will need to drive Mia to school and back home. I know it’s like 45 minutes’ drive but I will do anything for Mia. Lastly Mia needs to have Michael, me or you in the same class. She just can’t be left alone.” Logan finished with a smile.

“I am all up for being there for Mia, but what will you tell the gang? They will have a lot of questions.” I asked unsure.

“Well I tell them the light version. I need to ask Mia if she feels okay about me telling the whole story. I guess she needs to meet the gang herself first,” said Logan after thinking. I think it’s the best solution too.

“Well let’s hope that they wouldn’t scare her away.” I joked. Inside I knew that Sky and Nali would trust me when I say that Mia is a good girl. Then Blue and Alex will trust Sky and Nali’s words. So all in all I had no problems in that department. Last but not least Jace, I know he trust me too. Logan gave me a little smile but I saw something not right.

“Okay say it, what are you scared of?” I asked straight away.

“It’s just you know Mia will be the only blind girl and many will bully her. I really don’t want to make her even more stressed out that before.” Admitted Logan. I knew from where he was coming, but I am sure we can handle it just fine. In this school Mia will have more people who will support her. I am also sure that we wouldn’t let anything bad happen to her.

“Logan I understand your fears but like you said someone will always be there with her. And Mia is strong trust her more.” I said without a doubt.

“Yeah I know Mia is the strong just like you Aims that’s why you two are so alike and getting along so well.” When Logan said that he was looking straight into my eyes I knew he believed every word he said but I on the other hand was finding it difficult to believe. Blame all the bullying that I faced through all this years.

“I don’t know about the part me being strong though,” I said quietly but honestly.

“Aimee trust me you are strong. Believe it after all the stuff you were putted in I am proud of you.” I saw the pure proudness in his eyes that made me almost cry. “Oh and please find it in yourself somehow to tell Jace about that night. I know you are scared but it will help you, and if you are scared of him leaving you or some other crazy stuff don’t be. Jace will never leave you I can see it in his eyes how much he adores you now that the stopped hiding his feelings.” If I was close to tears before now my tears couldn’t be held any longer.

“I’ll tell Jace soon, I too think that it will help me to move on.” I smiled at Logan with a single tear rolling down my cheek. Logan gave me a hug, made sure that I had no more tears and left to his next classroom.  When I was finally alone I started to really thing about that night. Maybe I was wrong all this time.

I always thought that everything happened for a reason. That even that night happened for a specific reason. I searched that reason for so long thinking that maybe I did something wrong in my life. Maybe I just was too weak to see the reason. Blaming myself for, not seeing that one specific reason. But maybe things don’t happen for a reason. Maybe we’re just grasping for ways to make sense of the chaos around us. Maybe we’re giving meaning to things that have no meaning. Maybe we’re clinging to hope so hard that we forget about reality. What if we’re wrong and nothing is meant to be? We’re just lost souls wondering endlessly, desperately seeking comfort from the notion that things will work out in the end no matter what. What if we’re tricked ourselves into believing that everything has a reason, just to forget what really is mean full.

After thinking I realized that no matter if there was a reason or not I don’t care. I am finally moving on. I know that after telling Jace and eventually the gang my story I will finally be over it. Getting over that night will make me stronger. Huh maybe there was a reason after all. 

-----------------------------

A/N 

I am back :) Missed you <3 my (at the moment) 3147 readers .

OH YEAH GUYS GUYS I'VE got #810 place in humour for this story for a whle .Its all in the small wins ^^ Lets see if I can make this story even more funnier then ^_^

DEDICATION FOR MY WATTPAD lovely @books_lady Thank you fot reading , voting and loving my story :) !!!!!!! text me more, i love getting messages here. 

This chapter was kinda an intro but ofc i got my-> 

THE PIC -> Quote from Aimee's thoughts :) Personally I love it ^^ the pic is Imperfectly perfect for the words. 
&
THE SONG ->  SHOW YOU - by Shawn Mendes :) The song is so chill <3 In my opinion it fits  Jaimee couple !!!!!!

Thank you for reading this far :) Less than a half is still to go for my JAimee <3