Part 10 - Post Credits Scene

"You're just going to sit there. In the dark. You're enjoying this right. Is this fun for you?"

James was standing with his arms crossed, talking to the one way glass before them. They were both still wearing the clothes they had on the island. As soon as they had gotten off the ship they were escorted with bags over their heads to the room they were in now. Neither had been given a thing to eat or drink, and they had received no medical assistance or even been offered a shower.

Mason just sighed, "James, why are you talking to the glass?" He didn't answer her.

"I promise I won't tell the Russians."

"I promise I will tell the Russians," Mason retorted almost immediately, she was only being half sarcastic.

"She's gonna tell the Russians." James turned around and walked back over to his seat, sitting down next to Mason. He was obviously at the end of his rope.

James threw the pen next to the paperwork that had been in the room when they came in at the window. It bounced off harmlessly. "Why are you keeping us here?"

"I want to go home." Mason had venom in her voice.

"We get it," James said, "There was no island we were never on an island." As soon as the word "island" left his mouth the door leading into the room (which they had already tried several ties to get open), opened with a click.

"Island? What island?" In walked Brooks and San, both fresh and clean. Mason itched just thinking about a shower and got mad even more.

"Brooks what the hell is going on?!"

He just threw up his hands, "Welcome to Monarch." James laughed curtly. "This island, is just the beginning." He pulled out a file and started taking out pictures of explosions, maps, what else Mason couldn't see.

"There's more out there," San added.

"What do you mean?" Yup, he was at the end of his rope for sure, "More?"

"This world never belonged to us," Brooks said, sounding exactly like Randa, "It belonged to them, the question is how long until they take it back?" A projector started up, "Kong. Is not the only king."

A screen showing men in a mine shaft appeared with the words: Section 8, Additional Threats. Wall paintings of a huge lizard hybrid were showed, along with a pterodactyl, then a huge moth fossil. Paintings of dragons and mythical creatures from fairy tales. And skulls, which Mason thought could only symbolize death.

Mason and James slowly turned to look at each other, both with varying degrees of horror on their faces. Mason took his hand under the table and turned to San and Brooks.

"What do you want?"