6

When I got all the way to the sky I saw a bunch of pretty fairies flying around, I saw some dwarf men, and I saw beautiful colorful flowers. But there was something that really caught my attention. "A UNICORN!" I shouted smiling brightly at the unicorn. She looked upset. I wonder what her problem was. I walked up to her slowly and she gave me an angry look and ran off. I ran behind her to catch her. When I caught up to her, her horn was stuck in a tree. My first instinct was to help her. So I walked carefully towards her as she was struggling "Hold still." I said reaching over to help her she kept fighting "I said please hold still." The unicorn stopped struggling and I gently pulled her horn out of the tree. "There you go." I smiled at her and she walked away from me still looking upset. I sighed and sat on a rock and thought to myself "Is this really a nice place? I thought unicorns were nice.. I guess I was wrong." After thinking I heard a voice "Don't worry miss, Crystal is just in a bad mood because of her horn, she'll be ok." It was a chipmunk! "Wh-who are you?" I asked the chipmunk. "I am Jaxon! And who are you miss?" He introduced himself smiling "I'm-" I was cut off by a girls voice I looked over to see that it was a skunk! "Jaxon! You know you're not supposed to be alone! You could get hurt!" The skunk looked at me "Who are you?" She asked "I'm Claire. Nice to meet you, uh?" The skunk replied "I'm Sirriena! The Princess Skunk!" I gasped "A.. A Princess Skunk?" She sighed "Yes, that's what I just said!" Jaxon shook his head "Ignore her, she just thinks she's so special and better than everyone just because she's a princess. Come on let me show you around.