White Lips.. Pale Face.. (1D fanfic)

Hey Guys!! I'm doing my first fanfiction.. Which is this one, so please... Tell me what you think. I'm not a fan as much as well.. but i still do love them. Please Vote and Comment!Hey a Gif of One Directionn!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*****************Grace POV*******************

"Oh well" I said, reading my text from my boyfriend, Declan.. And he's not really talking to me lately.. I'm not really sure what he's gotten through, because he's has been out with his friends, not paying attention to me.Today is  my birthday, but he has finally asked me if i wanted to go somewhere.  Well today,were meeting at my favorite cafe for Brunch. I hope he comes there soon, because he's always late. I put on a floral dress and a boyfriend jacket. A fine day for a dress like this. I took my bag of makeup with a bit of mascara, and and started curling my black hair with a curling iron.As soon as i was done, i walked to the cafe and waited for like a hour.. and got curious. I went off to his house to see what's going on.I walked for 3 blocks, and reached up on top of the door, andgot the keys as i opened the door, I saw that slutty Hollie girl kissing my boyfriend like a crazy hoe. I started staring at them at a moment.. Grace, he is an asshole. just leave him alone, hes cheating on you, he likes the stupid slut, and he doesnt care about you. I stared to cry a bit, but it got worse. I slammed the door and ran home to my porch.

*****************Liam POV********************

I was watching out the windows til I saw a beatiful girl crying on her porch.What the hell? Why is she she crying?"Stop in front of that house Paul." I said. He parked in front. "I'll be back boys." I said. "Why the hell are you leaving Liam?!?" Louis said. "No one disobeys Daddy Directioner." I said. "Yeah, right." Louis mumbled. I went outside.

_________________________________________________

:O what do you think? Wasnt Grace sad? Ill update today again. kay? Vote and Comment!! BTW I need some characters.. so if you wanna be in it, just comment in the comment box.. and i need help with my cover hahaa. byee!