Chapter 5

I feel way better now, I could say as well revived. I was staring at the ceiling for about thirty seconds when I decided to stretch my arms to wake myself a little. I did an happy sigh when my gaze slid to my clock. Arround 4 P.M. I believe I should go take a shower or something.before dinner. You know what? Aspirins must be the work of God or whatever deity is existing arround us. I sat on my bed more easily than two hours before and looked outside from balcony window. The weather was beautiful, I haven't seen much of the city since maybe three or four years ago. Maybe I could do a walk arround downtown, there's something I want to do today if I have Erza's permission.

I stopped staring dreamily outside, got up and took some new clothes and a towel from one of my suitcase. I'd settle all my stuff today too, but don't feel like it now, maybe before sleep...anyway, shower time.

I exited my bedroom towel and clothes arround my left arm, lucky me have bathroom facing my room. Was about to enter but my tummy growled. The beast is hungry, should at least take a snack even though diner is in about one or two hours, that little treat won't take all my hunger away, right?

I roundabout to kitchen and posed my stuff on tabble, I remember I don't have a clue of where most things are. Be logic Natsu, be logic. I giggled silently at my stupidty, as if I was logic anyway.

So, so, so, so...plates & bowls in this one, cooking pots & pans here, glasses there. I realise I'm looking at wrong part. Yup, need to open three cabinets to understand I'm searching on wrong place. Dumb me. Maybe over here would be smarter. Jackpot! Cinammon-apple bars, hope there's much cinammon, love it spicy!

I unwrapped it, sat at tabble beside my things and start munching with appetite. It's pretty much now I discover I'm god damn hungrier than I thought. I notice the television is still playing pretty loud, but I don't care much. I only wonder where are all the others, maybe doing their work. I wonder too if I still have to do mine. Nah, unless I have to really do it or otherwise being "fired" from the place. I'll make a deal with grandpa to make two of them tommorow to pay back my day off...even though it's only second day. Crap, I feel lame.

I finished my snack but still feel hungry. I sighed to myself, got up, picked my stuff and walk to bathroom to finally take that shower I wanted to take in first place.

I had rhe doorknob in hand when I heard dripping water inside bathroom...

Ok, I should definetly not get in there...if it wasnt about the chance it could be Erza, I would certainely look a litltle...haha...

I was on my way to living room to watch some show or a movie but I heard the bathroom door opening. I looked behind me...

It's Gray exiting...with only a towel arround his waist...Guhh! Is he doing this on purpose or what?

He looked a little surprise "Oh, hey cherry! Looks like you're awake."

I try to not look beneath his...musclar body. Man, is someone testing me!? "Thanks for telling me captain obvious. Where are the others?"

He posed his shoulder on wall. "They're on their job. If you are wondering, no, you don't have to do anything today. It would be shit to let someone on a hangover do a work right? By the way, my job today is to keep an eye on you, even though I don't think, neither you probably, need it."

I made a quick grin. "Indeed, but isn't it a day break for you? You shouldn't be complaining no?"

"I never said I wasn't happy about that fact you know." He said roling his eyes. "By the way." He was straight up again, maybe trying to look more serious, yeah serious shirtless appeali-- ...bastard!. "Waht's up?" I asked intrigued.

"Do you remember anything from last night? I'm just kinda curious." He said with a faint smile.

I moved my head like a dog who doesn't understand "Seriously, after I met Cana, I hardly remember anything..."

He looked a little more tense. "Hardly? what do you mean? You remember something?"

I frowned a little annoyed by his interegatory. "Why would you be interested anyway? I may haved only met you yesterday, but you don't seem like the guy who's carring much about others life."

"I was just curious, don't take it like that princess." He sighed. The fact he called me this or that doesn't really affect me anymore if you're wondering.

"Well if you insist, I can tell you something. That isn't interesting stuff anyway."I said rising my elbows and my arms in surrending. He glared at me slightly interested "Go ahead." Giving me a head sign. Seriously, what's the deal?

"Um...I remember I may have kissed someone, but I can't picture exactly what he or she looks like..." His eyes widened?

"Why are you including the possibility it could be a guy?" I blushed a little. "If it's not clear already dude, I'm into both genders. I hope it's not a problem for you...otherwise, it'll be a problem for me too" I told menacingly.

He smiled...OH, HE MUST KNOW WHO IT IS, ISN'T HE? God damn I'm so slow! He was about to say something but I cut him harshly. "Don't lie, you know exactly who it was, hmmm?"

His mouth was still opened but he shut it quite quickly and looked away. "Maybe...is it that much important, you were drunk anyway man. Also, I have nothing towards others sexuality. It's their business, not mine."

I'm happy with that answer, but I still badly want to know... "Who was it?" I said dead serious. It's not because I am that much curious, but I'll need to apology to that person if he or she remember. I surely don't want already a drunk whore reputation towards other people I'll live with 'till 18...

"To be honnest, I don't really know myself. I just saw you away tongue-kissing with someone who was hidden behind someone head if I remember right." He looks, well, honnest. I can't make out an idea of his perssonality, the guy is hard to uncover...

I turned my back to him and slowly walked to living room, resting my hands behind my head. "I'll believe you for now, but if I discover you lied, you'll suffer." He said nothing, I turned arround. He was crossing his arms and pouting jokingly. I laughed, I should play his game. "Oh come on! Don't take it like that poor kid!" He grinned. "Oh! What you said isn't the reason why I'm like that."

My smile disapeared, what is he having in mind now? "Why then?"

He chuckled. "You know, I'm only disapointed 'cause I now have to put a shirt and pants. Now that I know you might jump on my perfect body whenever you would want to." He said teasingly, winking at me. That jerk! It's not because I may be a little...attracted that I would jump on a bastard like him!

"Fuck off!" I said 'tsss'-ingA/N: Umm...may someone tell me what's the word for that? and turning away to continue to living room.

He was laughing his ass off before disappearing in his bedroom. Seriously, he's unbelievable.

Now I'll have to find out who was the lucky one who got taste of my mouth...

A/N: Little nice chapter here because I really wanted to give you girls something since I haven't updated in a while. Hope you liked it :) Oh and I put this meme picture beside because it was too much hilarious to handle lol