Lost in a Digital World (boyxboy)

Prologue

 Alex groaned, placing his already  aching head on the cool surface of his wooden desk. The office was quiet, which was to be expected as there wasn't anyone in it other than him. Even the janitors with their unidentifiable odors seeping from their ghastly yellow trash cans and matching jump suits had deserted him. The screen of his HTC Hybrid blinked sporatically at him, informing him that he'd been trapped in the office for more than ten hours. HE groaned again, turning back to the lit computer screen and began typing up his overtime paper.

 His brow frowned naturally giving him a surly appearance. As his co-workers would say," He'd be a real handsome fellow if only he'd smile." Which was true. With his honey gold hair that fell in light waves, the bangs landing just above his eyes in an unruly fashion gave him that just out of bed look that the girls really did seem to enjoy, and the eyes that glinted like freshly polished sapphires, he definitely attracted the opposite sex in droves. The only downside was his height. Alex was below average on that scale, while the normal height of a man was 6' tall,he only reached five feet five. Yep, he wa sdefinitely a shorty, and his friends constantly reminded him of that fact by teasing him repeatedly about it being the reason he couldn't catch the fishes as they would say.

 Anyway, Alex was in a dismal situation, and like all situations that menn describe, it all started with a woman. Her name, ironically, was Angel. Angel Matthews. Nothing had been seemingly disruptive about our relationship until he said one word. One measly, miniscule, barely noticable word that altered it forever.

  Angel and him had met at his youngest sister's first child's first birthday. The party itself didn't boost his excitement for future birthdays. For one thing,  the theme spread from room to room was Batman. Alex's preference in the Avengers only applied to the females, the rest were extra as far as he was concerned. Secondly, his sisters were known for their attempts to string him into a blind date with one of their seemingly hot friends. As it turns out, none of these 'friends' turned out to be anything above a four on his rating scale. Not that Alex was a slimy, jerk of a guy who searched for a trophy wife or anything, since his height didn't add any boosts of confidence in his corner. If anything, Alex  looked for only a few characteristics in a female: an average girl in appearance, fashionable on the minimal scale, and have a brain IQ similar to his.

 Angel and him hit it off well and within a ouple of months, they were living together. That's where the trouble starts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is where i'm cutting off. I know its a little short, but there is more in the works, so stay tuned. CHEEZES!!!