Imagine #1 Harry

Imagine:

 You and Harry have been dating for 4 years and you have always dreamed of marring him. Harry was very exited and nervous about this concert and you didn't know why. You thought it might be because it was going to be held in Harry's hometown, Chapel, Cheshire!

 But something was odd. Instead of sitting backstage watching him, Harry asked you if you would stand onstage beside him for this concert!!! You didn't really want to because of your stage fright, but if it would make Harry less nervous you would!

 During the time when they answer Twitter questions you noticed one was for you. It said "(Y/N) will you marry me?" At the bottom was Harry's name he looked at you and got down on one knee and read what was on the screen. You started crying and he dropped the ring and ran to you. He sat you down on the couch that was onstage with your head in his lap and stroked your hair.

 When you could finally say something you lifted your head and whispered "Yes" in his ear. He jumped up, grabbed the ring and put it on your finger.

 After the concert, you and Harry walked off stage hand in hand. When you got back to Harry's house his Mum asked "How'd it go?" And Harry replied "She said yes!" Then Harry gave you a kiss and took you to the living room where you snuggled and watched Titanic!!

How was it??