2

If he says no she might react badly and hurt herself and he can't have that on his conscience not after... No he wouldn't do this to himself again.

James sighed clearing his head of those dark thoughts and scanned the entrance to the zoo. She was already ten minutes late maybe she changed her mind. James checked his watch he'd wait another twenty minutes before leaving.

Hi

James turned raising an eyebrow. Short coming up to his shoulders, black box braids flowing down her back in a ponytail. Chubby cheeks, bright brown eyes and full lips. Her breast were at least a C cup pushing against her tank top. Shorts hugged her wide hips and round bottom. Her thick thighs were chocolate brown like the rest of her body leading down to her calves and small feet in a pair of flip flops. Her toes were small and cute colored with bright neon pink nail polish.

Hi

James looked away back to the entrance he didn't want Hazel to think he wasn't there. They both didn't know what each other looked like she just told him what time she would be there. He told her he'd show and would where a black tshirt and he had a tribal sleeve tattoo.

Waiting for someone?

James looked back at the curvy woman his tongue stuck in his throat. He was tempted to talk with her and ask her for her number but the last thing he needed was for Hazel to come recognize the description he gave her and see him trying hook up with a woman.

Listen you're really beautiful and under different circumstances I'd ask for your number and a date but I'm meeting someone and I don't want to dissapoint and go back on my word.

The woman's eyebrows shot up in surprise.

You think I'm beautiful?

James scanned the entrance again then looked back at her.

Riddicoulsy so.

Would you sleep with me?

James almost caught whiplash turning his head to look at her in disbelief.

Who wouldnt?

Alot of people apprently. So how long will you wait for this person before you give up?

Another ten minutes she's already twenty minutes late.

Wow you waited a whole half hour for her, she must be special.

Everyone is special she just doesn't have the same mind set as most. I was trying to help her and she asked for physical help... don't look at me like that I didn't mean that kind of physical.

Hmmmmm, well looking at you I'd want some physical help to and I mean that kind of physical.

James looked at her a smile creeping on his lips. She sure was a funny little thing. She turned looking at the path towards the giraffes. One happened to walk by and she smiled leaning on her toes a bit obviously wanting to go see closer.

Uh so who are you waiting for?

A man

Your man or a man

A man

And is it a date or something?

No he would never ask me but then again it's been a surprising morning so he might have just to get in my shorts anyway which you said and I quote who wouldnt.

I didn't mean it like that. You asked a question I gave you an honest answer. If I was to blunt I apoligize.

No need I like blunt.