Main oc(Art and Info)

I've seen many people with their main oc and I never had one, My persona doesn't count. 

My other ocs doesn't count cause they are in different au and I have to update them. 

So I didn't know which oc I should work on. And Now I actually have one. But the lack of updates in my head might lose this one because it's not as strong as Horror or Bluest since those two are the most develop ocs I had. 

Name: Kenso (Ken-so) 

Gender: Girl

Sexuality: Bi

Age: 16 

Color: White 

Role then and Role now: Once and assassin but now a free person 

Stickman form:

Human form: 

I only use one, And No, Stickman Kenso cannot turn into a human nor human Kenso

I only use one, And No, Stickman Kenso cannot turn into a human nor human Kenso. They are in separate au. 

The X mark on Kenso's cheek: It's a mark of her assassin time. 

What does Kenso represent as? 

She represents a bird, yet an dangerous bird. 

Personality: 

Have a temper time to time, Cunning, Determine, oddly rude?(how can I explain, It's like she's rude but in a good way? For example: 

Her sister: Kenso...

Kenso: Yes sunflower? 

Her sister: So-someone called me something...and..

Kenso: Wait here.

-------------------

Kenso: Alright, which one of you a--holes call my sunflower [Insert a bad name])   

Attacks: 

As you see in the stickman picture, there are blood on those bird feather blades. 

The Feather blades are her main attacks, She uses them for far attacks and close attacks, She commands them to do the killing. 

Torns blading are her weapon, It's a mechanical chip which forms into 2 weapons: A bow, Escrima Sticks. 

Her Bow has endless bows so she doesn't need to worry. She can do an special with that.

Her Escrima Sticks that's been with her had been destroy so that why she created Torns blading so she can use it again. Her Escrima Sticks end and front has a open which shoots out Fire. 

Backstory: Still in continuation