Chapter 1

There she was, her chocolate brown hair blowing softly in the wind as the result of her eating alone on the rooftop...or so she thought. She didn't notice the lust filled, crimson red eyes watching her indulge in her greasy lunch from afar. Uraraka used her pudgy fingers to stuff her already full cheeks with more food since she couldn't eat as fast as she wanted to with chopsticks. Her belly was distended, the buttons on her uniform were clinging on for dear life, and her skirt was below her belly. The chubby girl had her legs spread apart as she sat on the floor to make room for her ever-growing gut. Uraraka had been stuffing and stuffing her chubby cheeks to no end for a few months now, resulting in her weight gain and leaving her at a whopping 350 pounds; and Bakugo really adored all the extra fat on her.

She wasn't exactly oblivious to her climb in weight, but if anyone would mention it, she'd get extremely emotional, so everyone left her alone about the touchy subject. The brown haired girl just couldn't help it though, she loved food...and even maybe secretly loved the feeling of her whole body jiggling and bouncing as she waddled around. She finished her packed lunch, but she wanted more, she huffed and pouted slightly. "I'm still hungry..." She mumbled, but Bakugo still heard her. For a few weeks now he had been building up the courage to go over to her confess his feelings he's had for a while now (especially since her waistline has expanded drastically), and he's also been secretly watching Uraraka during lunch time. Today he was going to go through with something he's been wanting to do for a while; kidnap Uraraka and have her all to himself; and of course make her his pig

Now, it seems to make no sense for Bakugo to want to do something illegal since he's always yelled about wanting to become the number one hero, but if it meant having total control of the brunette he didn't care. So, he emerged from the shadows, catching Uraraka off guard. She froze in embarrassment, fumbling over her words.

"Aw, is the piggy still hungry? Surely you really don't want more, do you? If you stuff your checks anymore you're going to have to be wheeled off the roof by a crane." Bakugo chuckled deeply, his red eyes taking in her large figure. "H-how long have y-you b-been up here?" Uraraka barely managed to ask with bright red cheeks. She was in shock not only by Bakugo showing up out of nowhere, but also by him saying such harsh things with no fear and jarring confidence. "Long enough to watch your sausage fingers feed and feed yourself all that fatty food...just like a greedy hog." His pearly whites were shown as his pink lips curled up into a smirk. The blonde took off his blazer and tied it around his lean waist, revealing the black tank top he was wearing that stuck to his abs.

"You know Uraraka I've liked you since the day I layed my eyes on you... and ever since your weight has been ballooning, I've just been so infatuated with you." Bakugo took a step closer towards the fat girl, who scooted herself backwards with obvious struggle. "And I want you to be mine. I want you to be my pig that I can fatten up as big as I want, a pig I can feed all day, without any intentions of stopping." A devilish smiled creeped up onto his face as he kneeled down to the very scared looking Uraraka. "I'm going to take you home with me... whether you like it or not." He chuckled deeply, pulling out a small syringe from the pocket of his sweatpants. Quickly, Bakugo stuck the needle in Urarakas arm, who struggled against him and screamed as loud as her lungs alowed her to before the blonde stuffed a cloth in her mouth. The brunette became weak and her eyes slowly closed.

It was quite the hard task for Bakugo to sneak Uraraka out of the building, because of her weight, and he had to watch out for any suspects. Luckily, no one was around because right after lunch was training. When he got out of the building, he went straight to the parking lot where his car was sitting. Bakugo stuffed her in the back of his car with an accomplished sigh.

He couldn't wait for the fun he'd have with her.