Canival Kisses

When Kira asked Malia out on a date she expected a dinner and a movie. She most certainty did not expect a carnival.

She wasnt complaining. Its just that shes so use to danger around every corner that all these people are making her nervous. Especially since its halloween themed.

They were at the concession stand now waiting their turn. Once they got to the window Kira turned to her.

"What do you want to eat?"She asked

Considering no restaurants in Beacon Hills sold Malia's favorite food, she guessed a carnival wouldnt sell dear either.

"Um, im fine" she began looking around making sure Kira wasnt in any immediate danger. Kira may be a Kitsune but shes tiny and right now she doesnt have her sword.

"Are you sure Malia?" Kira asked "They have popcorn, corn dogs,...oooo you have to try the fried oreos"

Malia wasnt paying attention. She was too busy eyeing a man in Freddy Krueger costume who was just standing there staring in their direction.

"Malia? Malia did you hear me?"

Malia snapped her attention back to Kira

"Huh?"

Kira sighed "I asked if you wanted something to drink"

"Oh no thanks im good" She went back to looking around.

Kira turned back to the window "Umm ill have a large cotton candy please"

After Kira got her order they continued walking. Kira grabbed Malia's hand but she didnt seem to notice.

"Wanna go on a ride?" Kira asked

A ride did sound fun. But what if it broke and Kira got hurt?

"Nah they seem scary" She said.

Kira snorted "You're a coyote, i though you liked danger"

"Well i dont" Malia snapped.

Kira became silent. "Im sorry. i didnt mean to snap at you" Malia said "Im just not feeling up to a ride"

"Thats ok" Kira gave her a small smile "We could play a game" she suggested.

At that moment Freddy Krueger guy chose to grab Kira's shoulders

"RAWR!" Kira screamed and pulled away.

Malia grabbed the guy and threw him on the ground with all her strength forgetting to act human and accidentally letting her eyes glow blue.

She was two seconds away from clawing his guts out when Kira grabbed her by the arm.

Kira looked panicked "Malia, its ok. it was just a joke"

Malia didnt take her eyes off the man but they returned to their normal color. The man pulled off his mask looking scared as hell

"Jeez lady! Its halloween ease up, it was just a joke"

Malia took a step towards him planning on giving him a lecture about how scaring innocent girls was stupid regardless if it was halloween or not, but Kira pulled her away.

"Hey calm down. last thing we need is you tearing some guys eyes out in front of a bunch of children"

Malia looked down "Im sorry, i thought he was attacking you"

Kira looked away frowning. Malia though she looked sad.

"She grabbed her hand "Hey are you ok?"

Kira pulled her hand back "Do you even want to be here? You didnt have to come. I know this isnt exactly your kind of thing but i thought it would be fun"

"I am having fun" Malia Replied

"Really" Kira asked sarcastically "Cause all you've done all night is ignore me and shoot down all my suggestions.

It was Malia's turn to look sad. She turned away "Im sorry. Again. There's just so many people here and i dont want anybody to hurt you"

"Wait, you were just worried about me?" Kira stepped closer to her. "Malia, i may not have my sword but i cant still fight"

"Well actually you're quite clumsy without it so ive also been worried about you falling and breaking your ankle"

Kira laughed and wrapped her arms around Malia's waist "I just thought you didnt want to go out with me"

Malia snorted "You should know me well enough to know that if i dont want to do something, im not going to do it" She smiled down at her date.

"Sorry i was being a bad date"

"Sorry i got cranky" Kira replied.

Malia took her hand "Hey lets play a game"

That seemed to cheer Kira up. Malia led her to a ring toss game. She looked around at all the prizes

"Which one do you want?"

Kira squealed which had Malia convinced it was the cutest thing ever. Kira was pointing at a giant stuffed fox. "That one"

Malia handed the man behind the counter the money and kissed Kira's cheek

"Your wish is my command" she said

Malia threw the fist three rings and made them all around a bottle top. And no she didnt use her Coyote senses. She just happens to be very good at this game.... and its pretty simple.

After 8 more games and no failed tosses the vendor told them to pick their prize. Once again Kira pointed at the giant stuffed fox.

Malia though the look on her face was the most adorable thing ever. Kira was grinning like a child on Christmas morning. She even giggled when the man handed it to her.

Kira leaned up and kissed Malia smack on the lips while smiling until she realized that was their fist kiss

"Uh oh" she said. "Im sorry, i was just so exci..." She didnt get to finish before Malia was pulling her in for another kiss.

After about 30 kisses Kira pulled back feeling light headed

"whoo now im having fun" She giggled

"What do you want to do down?" Malia asked

Kira considered it "Weelll we could do some more kissing"

"Trust me" she tucked a strand of loose hair behind Kira's ear. "There is plenty more where that came from"

"Good" Kira wrapped her arm around Malia's waist while Malia rested her arm aound her shoulder.

Malia stole some of Kira's cotton candy as they began walking to Kira's car.

"So did you have fun?" Kira asked.

"Yeah i actually did. But lets go to a movie next time"

" Movie theaters are dark" Kira said "What if somebody tried to kidnap me?" she asked jokingly

"Id hunt them down and kill them" Malia replied

Kira laughed thinking she was joking.

"Why arent you laughing" she asked.

Malia stopped walking so she could face Kira.

"Because im serious. Nobody will hurt you and get away with it"

Kira reached her hand up to stroke Malia's cheek "You're really sweet you know that?"

Malia smiled and said "Not as sweet as this cotton candy" before shoving another handful in her mouth