My Imperfectly Perfect Love Story Chapter 1

Hey, this is my first time writing a story EVER! please please please give me feedback on what you think. if i dont get any responses i will stop writing it or take it down. i understand its not the best story yet and its just basically a brainstorming. All characters and places are fake and please dont copy this story! i really hope you like it!!! and dont forget to comment :)

Aria’s POV

Hi my name is Aria Angelina Santoz but most people call me Aria. From the beginning my life has never been quite normal, of course it once was but it did end up going downhill. I was born in a normal family with a normal mom, dad, older brother(2 years older) and older sister ( 1 year older). 5 years ago I had everything an 11 year old girl could possibly want or need. A loving mother and father, a supportive sister and a protective older brother but that all soon changed very quickly. One day coming home from school, I quickly ran from the bus stop feeling on top of the world not knowing my life was about to crash down.

I went into the living room expecting to see my mom working from home and my siblings watching tv, playing a board game or doing homework. Instead I saw my father on the floor looking like he saw a ghost with silent tears falling from his face, my brother looking the exact same except sitting on the couch and my sister sitting opposite him looking extremely angry and hurt. My mom was standing on the doorway with a strange man and a look of pain and determination filled in her eyes. Once they all saw me all crying and noise stopped, it was so silent I was positive that you could hear my quick heartbeats.

“What on earth is going on, mom why is dad crying” I asked, scared for the answer. I knew it was going to be bad but nothing could of prepared me for what I was about to hear.

“Sit down Aria, there is something important you need to know” my mom said with a serious look on her face. I sat down and waited for my mom to continue. “Aria ever since you were born things  changed. I really don’t know how to tell you this but… your father isn’t who you think he is.”

“What do you mean” I silently whispered.

“Before you were born me and your .. uhm father were fighting quite a lot and things turned sour. One evening we got into a really big argument and I didn’t know what to do!” she said starting to cry. “I honestly thought your father was going to leave me and all I needed was just a little love from someone, anyone! I went to a bar and got quite drunk and I slept with one of the men there that night.” She said, her voice slightly croaking. “The man standing next to me is your real father” she said quietly, pain clearly showing on her face.

She quickly changed her look from sad to stern and said, “I have decided that I can’t be in this family anymore and be a wife to man I don’t love and be a mother when I don’t want to be! I want to be happy and I can't possibly be happy when I live here. Aria I know you don’t understand where everything went wrong because you only saw happiness, we never let you saw us fighting” she said.

“The man I’m standing next to is not only your father but he is also the man I’ve come to love. After we had our .. encounter, we kept in touch and so on. I really do wish you happiness Aria and I’m sorry things had to end up this way and i hope you know that this is not your fault". She then turned  to my father and said, "Micheal I do wish you can also one day find love and forgive me”. He said nothing. “Jessica, Daniel, I’m sorry and I hope you two can also move on without me being in your lives and also forgive me. I love you two so much” she said sadly.

"Mom, please don't leave!" my brother begged her.

"Yeah mom, please don't go! Stay here, we are one family you can't just leave us like this" my sister said crying.

"No, I'm sorry but i have to go, maybe one day in the future I will contact you but as for now it's best that i leave, I'm sorry" she said 

She lastly turned to me and said, “I love you Aria but I hope when you are older you will understand my situation and forgive me. Me and Brian want to start a fresh new life without any baggage, not that you are baggage but its better for all of us if you rather stayed here even though we are your parents. I am truly sorry and didnt mean to hurt any of you" she said softly. She turned away after giving one last look and said, "Goodbye."