It's about John.

Chapter 10

I step out of the car and I see John mouth "I love you". I wave at him and say my goodbye sweetly before he drives away.

I enter my studio and see Tamra, eating.. "Look who's eating pizza! The girl who said I should eat healthy." I raise my brow as I drop my purse on the couch. "It's not a crime to eat unhealthy once in a while!".. I roll my eyes.. "Once in a while? You just ate at McDonalds last night!" "and who told you?" she replied with a creeped out look on her face. "uhm this dude called twitter." I kid. "stalker." she whispers before she checks her phone, still eating.
I grab the pizza she's eating. "Hey!" she whines.. "welp- it's your fault for not leaving me any.." She tried to say something but just sighed annoyedly and went back to her phone.

"Anyways.." Bradford says, coming out of no where.. "Do you think we should polish your album or do you still need another song?" "mm.. Yeah 1 more song. I mean we don't even have an album name yet." "I'll.. write up something alone at home later." I add. "Just give me.. a day or two?" "of course.." Bradford replies..

"Well, I guess we should start re-recording the last chorus of Double Rainbow?" I crinkle, emphasizing the word "re-". I had unstoppable hiccups when we recorded it last, so..; and it was the only song I needed to record together with the one I'm gonna be writing later. "Sure!" the whole crew replied.

--

the music played from the bridge..

--

cause I understand you..

we see eye to eye.

like a double rainbow, in the sky.

and wherever you go, so will I.

cause a double rainbow, is hard to find.

it's hard to find..

oh, it's hard to find.

once in a lifetime..

--

singing those lyrics.. I already knew what the last song is going to be about.

We spent an hour and a half adding and fixing some things in the song. Some background lyrics and final touches.

--

Since John drove home with my car, I decided to ride the van instead. Tamra came with.

Nearing Taco Bell, Tamra elbowed me and pointed at it with her lips, looking in the direction while raising her brows. She knew I could never resist it.

"You wanna go alone or..?" "Just come." I instantly say.

--

"Hi, uhm.. I'd like to get one of 'em triple-layer nachos, a beef crunchito, and a spicy potato soft taco.." almost forgetting, I quickly add "oh, and take out please.". The worker stared at me for like 4 seconds before coming to her senses. "Is that all?" "yes." then she types stuff and says "Please wait for a few minutes.." then tries to smile calmingly before turning around.

--

"thanks!" Tamra says as she gets the order.. We heard the two cashier girls squeak "It's Katy Perry!" right after we turn around. I guess they're new since I go to Taco Bell almost every 2-3 weeks no matter where I am, and they're all calm here now.
--
"seeya later Kate!" Tamra shouts as she closes the car door. (I'm spending 10-12 at midnight at the studio cause we need to change the chorus of spiritual and talk about the setting of the album so, yeah.) I wave back and shout goodbye.
I enter the house seeing John asleep on the couch. As goofy as I felt, I put the food I'm carrying on top of him. "What the f-" he didn't get to continue what he was saying and skipped to "oohh, Taco Bell!". He hasn't had tacos for a month now.

--

I leave the table and grab my guitar, some paper, a pencil, and neared the trash bin to my position. Well, I at least need to get a little something done by.. AN HOUR AND A HALF?! Okay, I can do this. "Writing the last song for the album huh?" John says while he cleans the table.. "huh? oh- yeah!" I immediately say. He shakes his head and smiles.

But, what should it be specifically about? It's about John but what?
Why I love him? urgh no too basic.
Our Journey? lol no.
The comparison of my love for him to an object? no that's stupid.
..
How much I love him? ...

A/N: yay Chapter 10 😂😂 I just like it cause it's longer than usual but I decided to post it now since I'll be real busy with school for the next 2 days and 3 days so, yeah. I hope you liked it tho! ☺️💕💕💕
Thanks for 1.9k reads omg 🙊🙊🙊 ily all
J xx.