Chapter 1- First day of school

~Crystal / Elsa ~

I woke up and looked at my alarm it said 6:01 so i decide to get ready. Then i remember it was the first day of school! I was nerves i don't like being the new girl.

After i got dressed i went down for breakfast. After i ate i went outside and rode in my blue car to school. I looked at my phone and see that it is 7:00 school started 8:00 so i was early. At last i was at school so i went to the place were you get your locker number and schedule, my locker number is 998 so i went to my locker and put all my stuff in here... but then suddenly all the girls screams and puts on makeup. I gust laugh but then 3 boys and 2 girls stepped into the room and i stopped because one boy with white hair looked at me and he came closer but luckily he gust open the locker next to mine.

"Hi... nerd." He said and i gust ignore him but then the grabbed my wrist and said, "nerd gonna go home to mommie?"

"Hi..." i said and punched him on the arm and he fell, "jock gonna get his butt kicked by a girly." I laugh

"So brave girl thinks she is smart?" He said

"No..." i said and he smirked but then it deciphered when i said "i now i am smart."

"This is not over."

"Oh but i think it is." I said

~ Jack ~

I can not believe she said that to me, she will pay

~Crystal/Elsa~

After i 'talked' to who ever he is i went to my first class Music. I love music! When i sing and or play an instrument i feel like myself, the real Elsa!

When i entered the class i sat in an empty seat. Then the teacher came in and said,

"Good morning class. Now who is the new girl?" I raised my hand "Now please come up front and tell the class who you are."

So i did what i was told and said, "hi my name is E- i mean Crystal." After that i took my seat...

~Skip to lunch~

It was lunch. I was so so hungry. In the cafeteria everyone looked at me and 2 girls came to me and one said,

"Hi so you are the new girl who took down Jack?"

"Is that his name, not bad." I said plainly

"My name is Punzie and this is Mer. And you are?"

"Crystal."

"You are like a big mystery. So want to come sit with us?" Punzie said

"Sure." I said and took my apple and went with them.

"Hi guys." Punzie said to the guys

"Hi" they all said but Jack gust glared at me