Prolouge

"BEEP! BEEP!" my alarm clock ringed. I quickly hit the snooze button. But sadly, my parents heard it cut short. I heard them getting closer to the door. "ZACK! OUT OF BED!" my mom cried. I grunted. "Ugh... fine." I said. It was Monday. I put on my clothes, brudhed my teeth, and went down the stairs. I got my bags and got on the bus. I had just made it.

        "Hi Russel!" I said. "Hey Zack." he said, with a sullen expression on his face. "What's up? Something wrong?" I said, worried. "Yea." he said. "Well, what is it?" I said, curious. "I was grounded for "breaking" a vase." he said. "Why did you break a vase!" I said, surprised. "I didn't! My brother did. But no-one belives me!" he said. "I am very sorry. I know your brother is a jerk 24/7." I said. "You got that right!" he said with a little more cheer.

        We finally got to school and hopped of the bus. "Thanks!" we said to the bus driver. "Hi Zack! Hi Russel!" our friend Connor said. "Hey Connor!" we said. We all had Algebra first period. It is our favorite class of the day. "See you guys!" Russel said has he went to his next class. We are all split up for the rest of the day. After school, the bus came back. "Bye Connor!" we said. "See ya." he said.

        We got on the bus and sat in the back row of seats. "That was sooooo boring in school today!" Russel said. "Definitly." I said. The bus pulled up to my stop. "Well, see ya!" I said to Russel. "Bye." he said back. I wished the driver farewell, and got of the bus.