Chapter 02

"Jay! Jay, come down this instant!" Brittney, my best friend called from downstairs. She calls me 'Jay' as you can see.

I bet your mind is confused right now. Who the hell is Brittney? Well, to make the long story short, my parents worked abroad and left me to stay at my best friend's house since her parents are my parents' best friends. Get it? Okay, you get it. And since they're best friends, Brittney's parents treated me like their own which made me really lucky.

Brittney Williams is THE most loud and annoying person I ever met! When I was still recovering from my past with Blake, Brittney was there to check up on me EVERY second. And I tell you, EVERY SECOND. She calls me the second we hang up on the phone. We talk for hours and then we hang up. After a second, she calls again and we start a new conversation. Are we even humans? But it's really a great feeling to do crazy things with your best friend, you know?"

"Don't go yet! Wait for me!" I shouted back. Well, don't blame me that I didn't hear my phone alarm ring. I slept really late last night to study because I need to beat that jerk Blake. As you know, Blake's the smartest guy at Greenfield High and I seriously want to beat him! That guy's really getting on my nerves.

"You have 10 seconds Jade Hudgens! If you don't come here after 10 seconds, you'll have to take the bus!"

The bus?! The buses here go in a different route. The looong route I mean. I'll be late if that happens! Urgh, curse you Blake! This is all your fault!

"TEN!" Brittney started counting.

Oh shoot! Where are my clothes!

"NINE!"

Oh, here they are!

"EIGHT!"

Jade faster, time's running!

"SEVEN!"

Comb! Comb! Comb! Where's my comb?!

"SIX!"

Oh, there! Time to go down now!

"FIVE!"

"Morning Jade! Excited for school?" Mrs. Williams whom I also call 'mom', said with a big smile plastered on her face. Her smile's creepy today tho...

"Yup! I'm excited! Gotta go mom!" I lied and hurriedly grabbed a toast. Well, it's more of a 'shout' if you ask me.

"FOUR!"

"Good luck, Jade!" Mrs. Williams shouted from behind.

"Thanks mom!"

"THREE!"

I was about to enter Brittney's car when I forgot to wear my shoes. Shoot!

"TWO!"

I ran back to my room like lightning and grabbed my shoes. I went back to Brittney's car and just got in time when she finished counting.

Phew! No bus for today! Yeyyyy!

"Lucky you, Jay. If I didn't care for you, I'd already be on the way to school now," Brittney smiled which was more of a "mock" smile to me. Is there even such a thing?

"Stop talking and start driving! You have 10 seconds Brittney Williams! If you don't drive after 10 seconds, you'll have to take the bus cause I'll be kickin' you out of this car!" I mocked back. Ha! If she thinks she's the princess of mocking world, well I'm the queen!

She quickly stepped on the pedal and we left for school.

I just hope this day won't be a bad one...

--

HEY GUYS! I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE TOMORROW BECAUSE IT'S EXAM WEEK THIS WEEK lol whut. OKAY, ANYWAY... CHAPTER TWO FOR YOU GUYS! I ACTUALLY ATTEMPTED TO CHANGE THIS STORY'S TITLE BUT AS YOU KNOW, I HAVE CRAPPY IDEAS. BUT HEY, I GOT INSPIRED BY IAN EASTWOOD SO I MADE QUITE A GOOD BUT CLICHE TITLE. HIHI I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! I'D BE PLAYING VOLLEYBALL FOR OUR INTRAMURALS NEXT WEEK AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE RULES OF THE GAME! HAHAHAH THAT'S WHY I DECIDED TO UPDATE TODAY CAUSE I'LL BE HOME LATE TOMORROW FOR PRACTICE. WISH ME LUCK GUYS! OH, AND VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE DEEPLY APPRECIATED!♡

xoxo,

Zy♥