Chapter 6

I'm going to be introducing more characters this and next chapter

----------------------------------------

------lunch----

RING RING

The dreaded hour of the day ... Lunch time.

Shuffling into the canteen I make my way to the queues .

Footsteps behind me. A hot breath on my neck. who the heck is so close to me , I swear to god if it's the "popular" boys I will lose it!

i decide to speak up, still feeling the hot breath on my neck" can you not!?" I exclaim turning around to face , oh my , cameron "why do I make you feel uncomfortable ? he asks with a husky tone to his voice.

"Yes actually you are , so move away before I whoop yo ass!" I reply strongly. you might be thinking "girl, what the crap are you doing!" Well I actually take karate ,black belt as well . so I could actually beat him up but then he would get the rest of his "posse" on to me so I just keep my head down.

He looks shocked. "what did you just say?!" His words had so much venom in he might as well of growled at me! I'm just like calm yo tits brah!

"Oooh the shits hit the fan" Brent whispers,

"Stfu Brent " I mutter elbowing him in the ribs.
"Look will you just leave me alone for once?!" I exclaim .
Annoyed I just March off outside towards a big oak tree I sit underneath it and nibble on my graham crackers.
RING RING
Getting up I head off to my lesson.