Bad Moon Rising

Stefan: "Thanks for coming guys

Stefan: "Thanks for coming guys." He says as Alaric and Jaylan walk into the house
Damon: "Can I get you something to drink? Coffee, bourbon, bourbon in your coffee?" He asks as Jaylan rolls her eyes and sits down next to Alaric
Alaric: "Elena mentioned you needed our help."
Stefan: "Yeah. We were, uh, hoping you could help shed some light on the Lockwood family."
Jaylan: "The Lockwoods?" She asks confused
Alaric: "Why would I know anything about the Lockwoods?"
Damon: "Well, you wouldn't. But your dead Not-dead vampire wife might."
Elena: "Isobel's research from when you guys were at Duke together."
Stefan: "You said that she had spent years researching this town."
Alaric: "Isobel's research here in Mystic Falls was rooted in folklore and legend. At the time, I thought most of which were fiction."
Damon: "Like that amazing vampire story."
Elena: "Aside from vampires, what else?"
Alaric: "The lycanthrope."
Jaylan: "Wait, like werewolves?"
Damon: "No way. Impossible. Way too Lon Chaney."
Stefan: "Is it?"
Damon: "I've been on this planet 160 some odd years, never come across one. If werewolves exist, where the hell are they?"
Jaylan: "Why suspect the Lockwoods?"
Damon: "Because vervain didn't affect the mayor on Founders Day, the Gilbert device did. And it affected his son Tyler."
Stefan: "And at the school carnival, his Uncle Mason exhibited inhuman behavior when he fought one of the carnival workers. It suggested some sort of a supernatural entity."
Jaylan: "That's how all the men in the Lockwood family are," She says sighing "Why do you think I was happy when the doctor said I was having a girl."
Elena: "We were hoping that Isobel's research could help us figure out what it is."
Alaric: "Well, all of her things are still at Duke. Ahem. I mean, her office is still there. She's technically still missing."
Damon: "So can we get access to it?" He asks as Alaric looks skeptical about it "Ric, we need to know what we're dealing with. If this wolfman thing is true, I've seen enough movies to know it's not good. It means Mason Lockwood is a real-life Lon Chaney. And that little Tyler punk may just very well be Lon Chaney Jr. Which means Bela Lugosi, meaning me, is totally screwed."

Damon: "Sure you don't wanna come? It'll be fun."
Jaylan: "Spend hours looking at your face?"
Damon: "It's a beautiful face." He says smugly
Jaylan: "Mmh pass." She says leaning up against the side of the car
Damon: "Are you ever gonna forgive me?" He asks as she ignores him and keeps looking forward "You can't say that you hate me. You stopped Bonnie from killing me."
Jaylan: "Being mad at you and wanting you dead are two different things."
Damon: "So you don't hate me. There's hope." He says getting close to her ear before going inside the car and honking the horn
Jenna: "Elena, are you coming?" She calls from in the doorway of the house
Damon: "Sorry you can't come too, Stef."
Stefan: "Call me if you need anything."
Damon: "I'll take good care of her," he says as Elena grabs Stefan and pulls him into a kiss
Jaylan: "Alright that's enough," she says pulling them apart with a disgusted look on her face "Do that when I'm not standing right here."
Damon: "Okay, time to go." He says getting in the car as Jaylan moves to stand on the curb
Stefan: "Bye." He says closing the door for Elena as the two watch them drive off