Chapter 1: The Voice

Waking up alone in a house full of dead people when you're just 16 years old can be quite scarring. It can make you feel scared, it can make you feel... Alone. Waking up in a house with your family's blood stained on the walls should make you feel scared. It should make you scarred, but all I felt... Was alone. Looking down at my own blood covered hands, I realized what I had done. Or what she made me do.

"I knew I should've talked I somebody about her before she could make me do something bad!" I screamed into the silence of the house.

You know that wouldn't have helped Tyler, you need me more than you need your family, more than you need your sanity. Now we can be together forever.

I ran our of the house, blood and all. Not caring that I was only in a T-Shirt and Boxers. I needed to go to the police and turn myself in. It's what I had to do... I killed my own family.

Tyler... Don't tell them about me okay... They'll make me go away Tyler... This is all your fault anyway.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!" I screamed, stumbling awkwardly into town. People by now are probably reporting me, there's a crazy bloody man staggering through the sidewalks. I finally made it to the station only to find myself with handcuffs on and 3 policemen around me, dragging me inside.

•••

Dan the police officer entered the small room they put me in. He had pictures in his hand and a mad expression on his face, he knows.

"We need to ask you a few questions, boy."

"Okay." I whispered coldly, staring blankly at a wall.

"Why did you kill your family? Did you want the money?"

"She told me to."

By this time Dan was writing things down, trying to conceal his emotions of hatred towards me.

You better not tell him Tyler.

"Now... Who is this 'She'?" He questioned, staring me in the eyes.

"The voice... I... I call her Janet."

__________

A/N

Short intro/first chapter!!!

Hope you people enjoyed it so far!

:)

Stay sexy!

I LOVE YOU!

Eat cupcakes!

~Crazy