Chapter 16: Could It Be Worse?

---Read the last chapter to fully understand if you didn't re-read it after I updated it again :)---

An alarming beeping sound awoke me. To my surprise, as I groggily opened my eyes I saw Nurse Sadie and Dr. Houser standing there with an alarm going off on Nurse Sadie's phone.

"What the hell? It's 6 am." I rubbed my eyes and reached for my glasses.

"Today's the day!" Nurse Sadie squealed. "I set an alarm to wake you up. This way..." She looked at Dr. Houser.

"Well, you can talk to Adam before I fly you guys out to America. Seems reasonable if you ask me." He shrugged.

Is it Friday already? You'd think two days without seeing the love of your life would go by so slow. I'm finally free.

"Well. Why don't you go see Adam now?" Ross smiled.

"Is he awake?" I asked.

"We'll let you wake him up and tell him the good news." Nurse Sadie immediately went to make my bed as I climbed out of it.

"I guess I'll see you guys in a bit. Wait, Ross. I thought I wouldn't talk to you again."

He shrugged. "I guess I was wrong." We laughed as I opened the door to go see my boyfriend.

~~~

I walked down the quiet halls, remembering how nervous I was just a few nights before. Imagine what would've happened to Adam if I didn't come.

Finally, I arrived at his creaky squeaky door and pushed hard. "Adam? You awake?" I said, not knowing the horrific sight I was about to see.

He wasn't in his bed, so I assumed he was already awake and taking a pee or something. I walked towards the bathroom. "Hey Adam, are you peeing?"

Silence.

I opened the bathroom door, I wish I wouldn't have. There he was, cold and alone. Dangling in front of my very eyes by a sheet from the bed. I instantly I fell to the floor, overcome with emotion.

"ADAM WHY?" I screamed, I was sobbing uncontrollably on the ground. I clutched my stomach in fear of throwing up. "WE WERE GOING TO BE FREE ADAM PLEASE ADAM!"

I tried to stand up and failed, my legs were too uneasy.

Clumsy bitch.

"WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" I screamed again.

I'm back, motherfucker.

I ignored the strange voice and screamed again. "NO PLEASE ADAM!" I braced myself on the wall and stared up at him, sobbing. He had something in his hand. I grabbed it, expecting a suicide note. It was a picture of me and him as angels. Above the picture he wrote: 'I'm only sleeping, so I'll see you in my dreams. Will you see me in yours?'

"Oh Adam." My cries were silent now, and I couldn't breathe. Nurse Sadie and Ross came running in to see what all the screaming was about, only to find what I had discovered several minutes before.

Nurse Sadie rushed to my side, trying to comfort me even though she was crying herself.

Dr. Ross just stood in the doorway, rubbing his forehead in search for answers.

I sought comfort in Nurse Sadie's arms and cried for a long time, before the tears just stopped coming.

~~~

I stared at the picture that he drew for me, it was on my wall now. I needed a reminder of him to keep me sane.

By far, this man was the most beautiful person I have ever seen, because he could love so deeply and care so much. It's been a long 5 years without him.

I shook the thought out of my head, I need to get to work. I sat down at my desk and put my headphones on. I adjusted the mic and got ready to record.

I adjusted the camera for he 5th time before it was perfect, and got started. Happy, Tyler. Be happy for your viewers. They don't like to see you sad.
"Hey everybody! It's me MunchingBrotato and today, we're gonna do a little QnA, because that's how I like it." I paused to pull up my twitter with all the questions on it.

"Okay, the first question is from @EmmoyDino_FTW , and she asks Can you give us something deep to think about? And then she put a little smiley face next to it" I chuckled and looked down to the floor, something deep. "...When you lose the thing you need the most, it kills you inside. May it be a friend, a family member, or even your sanity." I smiled awkwardly, they're going to think its a joke.

Of course they will! you make stupid jokes out of everything they'll think it's just as stupid as everything else. Faggot ass bitch.

I gulped, holding back shouting at her. "I hope you're pleased with my answer. The next question is from @InfiniteIsForever , and she asks, What's with the picture you have on your wall?" I sighed, I can't deal with this right now.

"It's from a friend I guess. It doesn't really matter now, but I still love him. I'll never forget him. His friendship. Good friends. Yeah. Next question."

One of these days you're going to tell them on accident, and they'll know about your little dead emo friend.

I scrolled through the questions, until I found a good one.

" @BaconPancakes19 asks, How to cope with depression? Well. You can do many things, but I guess my advice to you is... Life is shit. But if you febreeze the shit, it smells less bad? I guess what I'm trying I say is that life is hard. Just don't give up, you are a talented and lovely person. And I care about you, about all of you. I'm just gonna end the episode here. I don't really have an outro yet so... Bye?" I covered up the camera with my hand and stopped recording, I need to come up with a good outro one of these days.

I looked over at my clock, it was 10:30 pm. I guess I should get some rest.

A rest 6 feet under, they all hate you.

"Shut up Janet, I don't need your shit." I climbed into bed, fully clothed. I don't want to be late for my date.

Slowly, I drifted off into the dark abyss of sleep.

~~~

"Hello Tyler." Adam smiled. He hugged me, and I hugged back.

"I've missed you so much." I grinned sadly. I love him but it hurts to see him at the same time.

"I've missed you too." He smiled sadly and grabbed my hands.
"But.. you really need to let me go."

"No, never. Adam this is the only way I see you!" I stared into his green eyes.

"But Tyler," He frowned as he started to fade away. "Is seeing me really worth your sanity?" He disappeared.

I woke up, alone in my dark room in my house.
A single tear rolled down my cheek, and into nothingness, I heard myself say yes.

-THE END-

I cried while writing this, not only because of the sad parts but because it's the end of Sanity. I've come so far on this journey with you guys... And I can't thank you enough. I can't say that this is the official end though, I might add some more random stuff in the future! Comment things you want me to do, Sequel*? Animated? (I have a YouTube channel and I know how to animate:p) whatever you guys want. Just comment!
I love you all so much, you're all my favorite. Do you like how I incorporated some of you guys into the story?
Thank you for everything, guys. :)
You mean the world to me<3
-Crazy Kennana (aka Tyler)

*i made a sequel already but deleted it because it sucked but I love you