Chapter 14 (B)

Recap:rey ask Taani for being friend

Rey looked directly into her eyes but he could see hesitation and distrust , while holding her hand even more tightly," I will make you trust me again. I will make you fall in love with me again. We will redefine love, Taani. And, this time its gonna be forever. Till death do us apart. Please trust me " He bent forward and kissed her on her head, then on her cheeks.

The intensity in his eyes gave Taani a shiver down her spine for she had seen it after such a long time. Those words echoed in her mind. Will it be possible? She thought. I hope so.

Taani : I don't know rey its just mujhe nhi lgta pyaar mere liye banna h i don't think it is meant for me
He was even more guilt ridden now, listening this. He raised her hand, bent forward and kissed it with passion hoping that this kiss would erase all the pain. He picked her up, to which she struggled but he didn't bulge. He delicately put her down on the bed. He closed the lights, and lay down beside her. She attempted to hit him to leave her but he didn't. Her force was of nothing use in front  of him. He just picked her up, and laid her beside him and closed his eyes to sleep. Taani was bewildered at his audacity for she had forgiven him and here he was sleeping with her. She tried protesting but Rey glared at her saying, "Taani keep quite and let me sleep."

" But, leave me."

" I want a good sleep. So, I want you to sleep with me."

Okay, now she actually had her tongue tied and seeing this Rey smirked. He winked at her and seeing this her mouth formed a perfect O. What the hell does this guy think of himself?

" Taani, I'm really sorry for everything. I know this has hurt you a lot, maybe more than me. But, I promise to do everything right." Rey said looking directly into her eyes and he could see a ray of hope in hers. Maybe. She didn't reply. She just closed her eyes, made a bit distance from him but he refused. So, she stopped resisting for she had no strength left. She just drifted into deep slumber not waiting to wake up.

After few hours

He was sweating and panting. His heartbeat was running in a marathon, and his muscles got tight. Sweat dripped from his forehead. It was a nightmare.  f**king nightmare. Taani emerging from darkness, smiling at him. But, then leaving him all shattered, crying.
" Taani, don't leave me. Please. Don't. Taani .. Taani. NOO! " He screamed and woke up with a starlt. He realized it was middle of the night. Sweating badly in an AC room, he looked around hurriedly. He left out a sigh realizing that Taani was still with him. Unable to control more, he just hugged her tightly. Not caring if it would wake her up, he just kept on hugging till he realized it was just nightmare, not the reality.
Taani, who was sleeping pretty well was disturbed by a sudden force against her body. Yawning, she opened her eyes just to see Rey hugging her as tight as he could. She soon realized he was sweating. She hugged him back seeing that he needed her.

" Rey, its okay. What happened? " Taani asked visibly concerned.

" You won't leave me, right? " Rey asked ignoring her question. His voice was full of doubt, but the hope still lingered.

Taani did not know the answer to this sudden question. She want sure herself of the future. The future is scary and nothing is predicted.

She just nodded, and Rey could see the uncertainty in her voice. Tears seeped down, but he refused to give up.

" No, I won't let you leave me. NEVER." He said with his voice commanding. He hugged her again. Sleep was something he would not receive tonight due to the fear of losing her.