Chapter 1

*So this is a Gallagher Girls fanfiction but if you have never read the story thats okay you should be able to catch on its pretty straight foward. Hope you all like it. I will try and update every couple of days if not at least once a week. Thanks!*

Chapter 1

“Hey mom, can I go into town today I was thinking that maybe I could use the gift cards I got from Macey and my friends.” I asked my mom.

            “Sure as long as you let me assign someone to come with you as a precaution.” My mom told me.

            “Fine as long as it’s not someone who will make me get in and out of like six cars then finally let me shop.” I told her.

            “Thanks a lot Gallagher girl that hurts.” Zach said with his famous smirk.

            “Wait he is my guard while I am in town!” I exclaimed surprised and looked at my mom.

            “Yes he is Cammie, now go get ready. Your car will be outside the front doors in thirty minutes. So hurry.” My mom told me and as she was finishing the last word I was running off. When I got to my room after taking six different secret passageways I took a quick shower, did my makeup with the shadow effect that Macey taught me, and put on a Macey approved outfit.  I wore a pink tube top synched in, dark skinny jeans that showed off my butt tucked into brown boots that stopped before my knees that had a 3-inch heel on it. To finish off the look I added my white coach bag with my wallet, my favorite Mary Kay lip gloss, my I Pod that had a fake diamond on the home key, and I put on my flower earrings my mom got me for my birthday as well as the matching necklace. Then I quickly curled my hair with the curling iron Liz invented so that you can curl your hair super fast.  I then went down to the front to find Zach wearing dark blue jeans and a white Hollister polo and white and black Nike’s and black sunglasses. In one word, he looks hot.

            “Wow Gallagher girl you clean up nice. Got a hot date with Jimmy?”  He said.

            “Why would I go out on a date with Jimmy when I have a spy body guard? Besides Josh thinks I am dating you.” I told him. By now I was right next to him on the front steps of the school. My car was still not here and who ever had it had three minutes and forty eight seconds to get there butts over here with it and with no scratches one it or they will face a very pissed off Gallagher Girl.

            “So what if he was right about us dating. Would it be so terrible?” He asked me.

            “No it wouldn’t.” And with that he kissed me. I’m pretty sure my mom set this up but at this point I really didn’t care. Then bubblegum guard decided to show up with my white convertible just then. We broke apart smiling and ran to my car.

            “Zach you really need to get out of the driver’s seat right now, this car plus me equals I am driving. Plus I don’t often get to use it and to top it off you wont be able to start it its got a retina scanner built in the mirror.” I told him.

            “Okay as long as we are officially dating and I get to take you out to lunch after your done shopping.” Zach said.

            “I would not have it any other way.” I told him.