| summary |

| Summary | 

M u r a k a m i   Y u u t a

"The best way to not get your heart broken, is pretending you don't have one." ― Charlie Sheen

After the blood king slaughtered his home and kingdom, ex-prince Yuuta and his servant Shibisaki was "saved" and brought back to the blood king's palace. There his "saving" was no better than torture, as he was used as a slave and surrounded by the people he hates most. With his lack of trust of everyone in the palace, he plotted to escape and in whatever way possible. 

In his infinite wisdom, he decided to get as much possible information- so he decided to gain the blood kingdom's "oh-so-perfect" princess (in Yuuta's words, foolish and quite frankly- stupid). That plan failed, even if he gained information, as he learned that she was the kindest person and he, himself, foolishly fell in love. But instead of helping him, it made everything so much worse.

A s u k a i  K a z u k o

"A bird cannot love freely when caged." ― Matshona Dhliwayo

Twin of Katsu (the heir to the kingdom), princess Kazuko is in the prison of her own palace. As soon as she was born, her fate was sealed, as she was engaged to Prince Saiko (a prince in an allied kingdom), a man 10 years her elder, which was a secretive decision as to not stir gossip. This decision and many others were made by King Ozuru, her supposed "father" (as she secretly never considered him as much more of a vile disgusting human). Her whole life, as well as her brother's, were outlined by her father's rule so she secluded herself to cope with it all. She wished for normality and someone who would see past her title and her fate as a glorified concubine, and secretly the death of her father. 

Most of her wishes came true when she caught a peeping red-haired boy, who she knew as Yuuta. She never got to interact with him as Katsu does, as she was socialized with nobility and her servants- as ordered by her father, but that didn't stop her from letting him talk to her. She soon felt a deep connection to him, which gave her an escape she was overdue for. 

Both of them filled each other's gaps, but their fate will never be so easy to be resolved.

///

Kazuko's Appearance / how I imagine her to be like:

younger

from: "If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord" novel

older

drawn by: phoenixlu 

ART DOES NOT SHOW EVERYTHING

her most noticeable feature would be her eyes: not perfectly shaped (slightly crooked on the right eye) but filled with life. Her hair is mainly put up in her younger years, but as she ages her hair is more down. SHE DRESSES WAY MORE MODESTLY AND PERIOD JAPANESE CLOTHING

[A/N]

Hey! I just finished catching up on My Dear Cold Blooded King, and OMG! ITS SO GOOD. But tbh I always think young Yuuta is a very interesting character that was not explored enough, and yuuta in general is one of my fav (in terms of complexity) characters. I know it is very stereotypical of my OC to be "tWIInNNN Of THe PRInCEE" but honestly IDc!

 I was thinking about this for FOREVER. 

I apologize for my sh!t writing, and I'm less writing for a 100% masterpiece story but rather to vent out these thoughts and try to explore with Yuuta. If you have feedback please reply !! 

If you havent already, idk why, GO CHECK OUT My Dear Cold Blooded King on WEBTOONS!!!!

My story is based on her beautiful world and characters, but again the main focus isn't mei :)! I love her and maybe will write about her in the future but Kozuke x Mei is just disgusting TBH.