Met Her Match

Copyright © 2014 by MaiMai

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by MaiMai.

                               __________________________________

 Extended Synopsis:

Some feared her, some scorned her, some admired her, but all know her.

Kaila Hale is the epitome of perfection. She is that one girl every parent wished for and every teacher dreams of. She has scouts from world’s top schools and received scholarships from US’s best Ivy Leagues. Words alone could not list all of her achievements: top grades of the school, model student, the Science Olympiad Champion third time in the row, Athlete of the Year for the second time, girls’ basketball team captain, head of the Debate Team, black belt in karate, top runner of the cross-country team in the state, president of the Music Council, the cofounder of the Take Action charity program, the school newspaper’s advice column, the go-to girl for homework and learning tips, and Crestdale’s very student body president. She could finish a memory game in thirty seconds flat, recite the states of America, their capitals, and their populations, complete an anagram puzzle while running top speed, and she knows the roads of Seattle like the back of her palm. Kaila is undefeatable and unbeatable in every aspect… until he came along.

Braeden Lenard has it all-the looks, the money, and the brains. He is the captain of the basketball team, MVP and quarter back of one of Washington’s best football team, National Youth Fencing Champion, the youngest nominee for the Fields Medal, a four times National Chess Champion, number one student of the state, vice president of Engineering and Business club, black belt in aikido,  and the school’s Golden Boy. He could solve a Sudoku puzzle in thirty seconds, recite Newton’s theory of gravity, win a chess game blindfolded, run 6 miles in thirty minutes, and has enough IQ to give Einstein a run for his money. He is undefeatable and unbeatable in every aspect.

Finally, for the first time in her life, Kaila has met her match. 

A/N: So hey guys... This is my very first attempt in Humor and Teen Fiction, so bare with me. I am not a very good writer, nor a very patient one. That's probably why I ditched my stories halfway through...

So this story is basically about a rivalry between the student body prez and the school Golden Boy. They are both geniuses and they hate each other. It may sound a bit chiche, and it probably is. I have no definite plans for the story; I write as I go. Because of this, I will suffer from severe writer's block (s'okay, don't worry) and I guarantee you there will be times when I go on hiatus, but be patient. I will get through this story, even if it won't turn out well. 

Let me know what you think, and...

Leave me a comment (I love comments), and don't forget to VOTE!! Well... you don't have to vote if you don't like it. 

See you when I see you. 

xoxo, MaiMai