Skater girl go away

Shane's provo

I saw her skateboarding away with some dude to the ice cream polar and she was dispose to be mine guess there's only one thing to do fine me a hot skater girl and make her jelly so I can have my baby girl back I'm so pissed that Alexis would come and do tht like wtf bitch no I hate u. I was skating and this cute skater girl she was cute but not hot like Shana. walked passed me and I knew I could get her to make her jelly so heck this is what I do for love like dam girl Shana I just hope this works. Me and green eyes were walking past the skate park when I saw shane and some skater chick I let it get the best of me. I was snapped back to reality when green eyes said Shana it's ok stop crying. what I was cry wtf I never cry why am I crying now like wtf I put my hand under my eye and felt water. sorry mika I said. Then just hopped on my skate board and started to go super fast down the hill just so I didn't have to see them any longer.

Mikas provo

I saw her ride off with tears in her eyes I was so pissed. how could he do that to a beautiful girl. I yelled mika come here u dick. I heard someone yell shane come here u dick so I went to see the dude who yelled that it was the guy who was hanging out with my girl like yuck no. what the fuck do u get off calling me a dick. I get off calling u a dick when your girl friend or ex girlfriend runs off crying when she sees you like flirting with a another girl. and she's to fucking beautiful to be crying so your an asshole do u even care about her. if so go get her If not fuck off and leave her alone so we can be happy your choice. I knew what I was going to do I got on my skate board and rode after her.