Chapter Ten

This chapters kinda completely boring... On my part, but it's important for the book.

Next chapter will be more exciting.

Anyway:

Vote

Comment

FAN!

(Oh and A trailer for my other book: 'Karma Has No Deadline' is on the side, check it out.)

~Apple out.

Carter P.O.V

"We have two wolves posted at the cemetery in case she returns there. And we have three at the cliff where her car was found."

My father shakes his head as he continues to speak.

"Finding Beta Allyson Night is our top priority right now." He scans the room, letting his words sink in, "Our only priority as of now."

I glance beside me where Jayson stood, his arms crossed tightly over his chest, "We shouldn't have let her go by herself." He growls.

I inhale, nodding. "I know," I agree, "But we did, so now we have to face the consequences. We need to find her and make sure we don't let this happen again."

Jayson just shakes his head, as we both turn to look back at our father.

But my eyes stop at Allyson's Father, Beta Johnathan Night. He couldn't be taking this well, he... We... Just lost Emily, his eldest daughter, and now... Allyson's missing. Most likely taken.

"She's been missing 56 hours." Beta Night steps forward after my father finishes, addressing everyone in the grand room. "It is of the up most importance that we find her... And I am not just saying that because I am her father."

Alpha nods.

And I get it...

We have to find her.

She needs to live.

We need her too.

~

36 hours Earlier: Allyson's P.O.V

Darkness is suddenly light.

And I'm disoriented.

I close my eyes, hoping when I opened them again everything wouldn't be swirling all around me in a blur.

And it does.

My hands are folded under where my head laid on top of the pillow. My body was laying on its side, plush covers wrapped loosely around me. My hands slowly brag over the soft sheet to my sides, where they start to push me to sit up, as I look around the room.

The door caught my attention first, it was half open a light on behind it. But as I shift my head around I see the basics of the room.

The walls were a deep gray, while the floor was a pale wood color. Their was a dresser, with a huge mirror above it, a vanity, desk, lamps, and a television across from the bed with a couch in front of it.

The light in the room was on, but the curtains covering the windows were tightly shut.

All at once I remember.

The ride over here was long.

Hours.

I had fallen asleep in the car.

And I woke up while... He was pulling the covers over me.

Slowly I get up, still in the same clothes I had been in yesterday.