Chapter Six

Enjoy

Shits going downnnn here :P

~

Dylan's P.O.V

"They know we're coming."

Mark stands beside me, his arms crossed over his chest. His words are dull, bored even. He was looking for a challenge, someone who could stand alone in a fight with him. Someone evenly match to him.

He had such a thrill fighting Emily Night, the only reason why the fight ended so soon was because of Allyson herself. Emily instinctively went to protect her, it was what got her killed.

Now.

There was no one left to entertain Mark.

"I wouldn't sound so dull... Allyson might have a fight in her, she might give you a hassle." I steal a glance at him, a sly smile over my face.

Marks lips curl up, "I doubt your little mate had a good fight in her."

I chuckle, "You'd be surprise what my little mate can handle and do."

"I would be surprised." He shakes his head.

"What a beautiful night." I say after a silent pause. "It's perfect."

The moon was the brightest thing in the sky, and the silence...

The silence was gorgeous...

"Perfect night to kill you mean?" Mark glances at me.

"Yeah, something like that." I look down at my phone.

Oh Allyson. Look what make me do to you.

Behind Mark and I, three hundred of our warriors stood. All looking to shed some blood, that was just how they were. Always thirsty to spill blood, always ready for a fight.

They stood waiting, waiting for my orders.

I turn, addressing them.

They all stand straight, dauntless expressions looking my way.

I glance at the forest behind me,

"Burn it down!" I yell, being heard by all. My voice was dripping with venom, dark, lacking any kind of sympathy. "Make the night come alive.

Cheers filled the air.

I lift my hand silencing them, I take another glance to Mark, "Leave the Beta Female, Allyson Night, to Mark. Everyone else..." A huge smile forms over my face.

"Leave, none alive."

~

Allyson's P.O.V

In silence...

A single moment, can feel like an eternity.

You just get lost in it, lost in yourself.

Lost in places you never knew excited.

Being in silence, can be good. Or it can be bad.

Very bad.

My fingers wrap around my dagger, slightly pulling it free.

It's dark.

The moon, our only source of light.

But we can see, darkness doesn't hinder us.

It's our greatest advantage.

My flip the dagger in my hand, so the blade was down. I tilt the blade so one side laid gently against my inner arm, ready to be used in an attack.