Oneshot: Horseback Riding

Hazel's POV~

I put on my riding helmet and adjust the straps, excited. Then I walk out of the bathroom to where Grace, my horse, is waiting for me.

I smile as I let her nuzzle my neck and shoulder. "Hey girl ready for our daily riding?" I ask excitedly. I always got excited when I could go horse-riding. She neighs and I put her saddle on and then hop up on her back.

"Grace I'm ready are you?" I ask and she starts walking slowly. I smile, rubbing her head gently.

"Ok, go as fast as you want. I'm pretty good at staying on," I say and she neighs, breaking into a canter. I laugh as we ride through the open fields and she gallops from hill to hill.I

As we ride, another horse comes up beside us and I laugh, knowing it's Frank. "Hey Frank, I'll be done in a minute!" I shout.

Grace speeds up again and I whoop. She loops back around and heads to the stable, stopping by the fence, and I hop off as I guide her back to her area and make sure she has plenty of food. I take the saddle off of her and Grace neighs gratefully.

"I'll ride you later," I smile, rubbing her. She snorts and I giggle as I close the gate. I take my helmet off and rest it on the hook by the stable door.

I walk inside and see that Frank has dinner ready. "Frank, you made dinner?" I ask, grinning as I see that it's my favorite.

"Of course! You make dinner pretty much everyday!" Frank says, and I hug him.

"Thank you. I really didn't feel like cooking," I say, and he laughs. I laugh lightly, and we get ready to eat dinner.

By Gruvia2006