Chapter One

Jessica's POV (Most of this story will be Alex's but I needed to start out with Jessica just so you could have a slight idea of what's wrong with her)

Dear Diary,

I haven't been myself in four years. Year eight everything changed. I became horribly insecure and just afraid of the world and the cruel people in it. I had became anerioxic because I thought I wasn't as skinny as everyone else. I had also started cutting myself  because it took away the worry that people were going to judge me. There was only one person back then who could make me happy, and his name was Johnny.

He was my best friend and we got a long great. But even the greatest things in life don't last forever. He was in the car with his parents when a drunk driver had came rushing down the road smashing in to the car and killing him in a instint. He was fourteen. I was thirteen.

After his death I completely shut down. My grades luckily didn't faulter, but I wouldn't talk to anybody at school. The school guidance counsler tried multiple times to get me to open up to her, but it never worked.

By the end of year eight though I was on the happier side once I had met a guy named Connor. Me and him bonded instantly and soon enough we became boyfriend and girlfriend. The first few months were great, but after a while things got rough and other things started to happen. I have never told anyone what he does and I'm not about to share it in here. Even if my thoughts are safe and no one will touch them.

I have a lot more to my story but I'm not ready for that part yet. I was told to do this at my own pace and going slowly just so happens to be my pace.

I am a broken mess and the worst part is, is that no one cares enough to at least attempt fixing me. Sure it probably won't work because there is to much damage, but I would appreciate a slight effort.

I'm not attention seeking or anything, I just wish that I had a person who wanted to fix me.

No one even takes notice in me...well except for one....Alex.

He trys to say Hi to me in the hall and trys to talk to me, but I don't allow it. Me and him used to be best friends when we were younger but things have changed. I can't be friends with him because I'm not the old me and I can't even attempt being the old me. I want to be friends with him more than anything, but it's just to much effort to hold a stable friendship with him.

He is intergetic and outgoing and I keep to myself. I've never seen him with a compassionent side or a sweet side. A compassionent, sweet person is what I need as friend. Someone who is willing to put my problems a side and just talk to me.

He is sadly not that person. But I wish he was.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I know I know short crappy chapter, but hey its only the first chapter so in my opinion it is okay :). Okay I've decided to do this thing....I will not update until I get 4 votes and 2 comments....i will increase the amount each chapter....anyway about this chapter it was sort of just to get you to understand a little bit about what is going on inside jess' head when alex starts to work his magic. I have a lot planned out for this story un like my other where i just sort of made stuff up on the fly..anyway thats it for now REMEBER 4 VOTES AND 2 COMMENTS

XXX

POTATOE3354