im back with more oc posts

this is laf and lydias eldest child, he's important to the chapter im going to be publishing-

Beau James De Lafayette was born to Lydia Marquise De Lafayette and Gilbert Marquis De Lafayette on March 22nd 1782, in New York.

Growing up, Beau was loud and obnoxious, he'd often cause ruckus and hell upon his parents, he was described as a little ball of chaos. Beau was often a handful and as a child wanted attention all the time, even if it meant disrupting his parents when they were sleeping.

At the age of 8, his father wanted to train him for the army, Lydia happily allowed him and the training commenced. Beau didn't mind training, it wasn't his favourite thing in the world but it would keep him quiet. Lafayette enjoyed training his son and Beau had fun with the bonding moments that came with it.

When he was 15, Beau was sent off to the army by his parents. Beau was said to be very loud in the army but he was responsible, something his parents didn't believe. Beau started fights in the army for reasons that didn't even need to be fought over, his mother called him a younger version of one of her friends Alexander Hamilton.

When Beau found out of the affair between his mother and Thomas Jefferson he immediately asked to go home. Of course there being no high technology, he had to wait for the next boat to come in, which took multiple days. When he arrived his first instinct was to comfort his father and then ask his mother about it. He comforted his father and apologised for not getting there earlier, when he confronted his mother, heartbreak filled his voice. He didn't even get to see his father forgive his mother.

Sometime during 1803 at the age of 21, Beau found himself in the middle of a duel with fellow solider Benjamin Clint. Beau couldn't bear to duel so he pointed his gun in a way that it would miss his opponent, unfortunately that meant he got shot and because of who his father was, he got treatment fairly quickly, but it wasn't enough and he died in his mothers arms.

oop.