Chapter 1 part 2

Hey guys I'm completing chapter 1 so this is part 2 then I should be done with chapter 1!!!

Darren was dealing with a break up with Rosé yes they dated they were the top couple but there were rumors about her and EXO Baekhyun dating.

Now Tempo is worried about clothes to wear for her date with Taeyong!!! She has tons of ideas so she found the perrrrrfect outfit!

This is her favorite outfit.

Sichengs POV

How to describe Tempo? Well... I can't she is undescribable for some reason you can't put words to Tempo! She has a special type of personality that can't be titled! If I had to use one word it would be Loveable and Creative!

Taehyung's POV

If I run into Tempo again I'm going to date her. I swear she is the sweetest most loveable and creative girl I know. There is no girl in this world I fell in love with at first sight.

Min Sugas POV

She just makes you smile whenever your down. If she is down I would just go over and we'll watch a Disney movie and cuddle up. But she has a habbit of putting others before herself which is a feature I love and hate! She is my Kitten and I'm her Lil Meow Meow.

Yutas POV

Well Tempo... The unexplainable unpredictable girl. Unloved and needs love... She is a beautiful soul and so ordinary and unique there is no way you can clone a girl to Tempo

Tempo tries on the best outfit in her closet and she just looks great.

She then gets a call from Dylan

" Hey my girl so you ready for your date? "
' hey Dylan yes I'm so excited!!! '
" Huh can imagine... I just hope he treats you well! "
' oh dylan of course he will '
" Great we'll send me pics ok? 143!!! "
' ok 143 more!!! '

Dylan is so over protective with Tempo
And for some reason unknown they are just FRIENDS nothing more
She has never fallen in love with Dylan cause they ultimate friends.

So Tempo leaves for her so hoping Perfect Date!

                                           Shen Yue
hey..
I heard bout your date
Hope it goes well

                                                                                       Yeah me too

Fingers Crossed babe!!!
♥️

Jenos POV

My future bae is tempo you cannot put a word to her personality!

                                               Johnny Bae

Hey baby girl
I heard about you going
Out tonight xxxooo

                                                                                 Hey babes yeah
                                                                                 I'm so excited
That's great babe
Send me pictures
Xoxo.  

                                                                                          Ok baby Love

143 bae

Johnny and Tempo had a special friendship that could never be broken... They only call each other Babe cause they can!!!

Tempo arrived at her date and she got escorted to her table!

" Wow you look great!! "
' thank you so do you! '
" Heh I went plain and simple "
' even in simple clothes you look hot! '
" Oh girl your on fire!!! "

They could chat for hours together but sadly the date had to come to an end! So they went home and Tempo forgot about sending pictures to dylan!!!
Dylan was so upset about it!!!

But Tempo went to bed right away and tomorrow she has a big day!!! She finally gets to tell Leechong about her date! Hopefully Leechong doesn't mind her telling him!