The Last Bloodline * not finished*

"Breathe just keep breathing it will all be over soon I promise." Said the man wearing a mask covering his mouth to the pregnant woman laying on a hospital bed screaming in pain. There was a metal bar sicking out of her chest and each time she moved the more blood she was losing. "We need to get the baby out soon before things turn bad." Said a nurse trying to stop the bleeding patient . "Ok let's do a c-section stat!" The doctor said as he rushes over to the bed. A team of nurses rushed the bed with the patient to the surgery room. One of the nurses gave her the IV with the drugs and the rest of the nurses set up the surgery equipment. " hand me the surgical knife , now the clamp, I need the surgical scissors now." Said the surgeon as he clips the umbilical cord and gives the little baby cover in embryonic fluid to a nurse. "Clean off the baby." He said as he tries to save the mom next. As the nurse cleans the baby off all you can hear over the crying baby was the heart monitor flat lining. "We lost her." Said the surgeon as he throws his hat on the ground angrily as if he could have prevented this loss. "I'll take the baby boy to the infant room and wrap him up." Said the nurse. The doctor walked in the the infant room and looked at the new born baby. "Poor thing homeless no mother and on top of that he's nameless too." He said as he picked up the snuggley wrapped baby and looks in to the baby's eyes as he's talks.

Chapter #1 The Awakening.

I fell off my bed and hit the floor with a hard thump. "Kaged are you alright?" Yelled my mom from downstairs. "Yes mom I'm ok just that odd dream again." I yelled from my room as I got up and rubbed the back of my head. I looked at the mirror and for some odd reason I notice a dark shadow run across behind me in the mirror, I did not think anything of it maybe I was still sleepy I thought in my head. "Kaged its almost time to start your new school." Mom said as she knocked on my bedroom door snapping me out of my thoughts. "Ok mom but I really don't see why I have to go to public school you have been home schooling me all my life...." I said as mom cut me off. "Its time for u to finish your high school in public classes and plus I need to pick up more hours at work." She said with a joking snappy attitude. "Ok mom I under stand I'll try my best at this public school but if anyone thinks I'm publicly retired I with just tell them you raised me that way." I said jokingly as I laugh a little.

After getting dressed I ran downstairs and into the kitchen, there was a plate on the kitchen table. " Oh Kaged I made you bacon and eggs with freshly squeezed orange juice for your breakfast." Said mom as she walks out with her nurses uniform getting ready for work. "Thanks mom you know me all to well." I said as I sat down at the kitchen table to eat my breakfast.

I took one look down at my cup and notes the little water sweat slowly dripping down my cup. " Kaged..... Hey Kaged wake up!" Mom said as she snaps her finger in my face. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her. "Huh did you say something mom?" I said looking lost. "Yes I was saying your bus will be at the stop in three mints; better get your booty out there young man before I'm going to have to take your hand and walking you to the bus stop to make sure my little man does not get lost." She said pinching my cheek and was giggling softly. "Ow ok mom stop that!" I said smacking her hand away the rubs my cheek. " and no mom I'm good but if you want to you can just keep home schooling me so I don't have to always rush to get to any bus stop." I said to her with a little chuckle.