Chapter 31:•|Who Says I have to Be Normal??|•

•|Snookie Pov|•

I was up in room straightening my hair.Finally everything was back to normal..hopefully.Cookie was sent to a a place all the way in Florida so I won't be seeing her for awhile.School was going to be out next week.Monday and Tuesday.I was hella glad too.As I wrapped my hair into a bun I could feel hands wrap around my waist.Lord have mercy on my soul!So I turned around and wrapped my arms around him....

Me:wat do u want?

Prince:a kiss (smiles)

Me:naw..I don't think so

Prince:why? I've been good for past week!

Me:u don't deserve it u certified FREAK

Prince:I know I'm a freak..but no need to tell the whole world.It's a secret I keep

Me:well how come u won't stop pinching my ass every time I turn around to do or get something? huh? tell me that!

Prince:because.....u have a nice ass and your mine?

Me:true,true

Prince:now can I have my kiss?

Me:u have to earn it sweetheart

Prince:u trynna play hard to get huh?

Me:yep....(pushes him off)

Prince:I'm gonna get my kiss one way or another (grabs around the waist)

Me:u ain't gon do anything Afro puff!

So as I pushed him off he started to pinch my thighs.I him that shit hurt and he still don't listen.So I pulled him close and I was about to kiss him..naw.I slapped him and then I ran downstairs.Haha! I saw prod eating Doritos.I started laughing because it was fun!He chased me up and downstairs.I got tired.Fuck this shit.He'll get the kiss later.So I sat down by prod and grabbed the bag away from him....

Prod:aye! aye!

Me:nigga shut up! I'll buy u some more

Prod:man..prince u need to tame her! she Takin everything away from everybody

Ray:she took my Domo supras

Me:for swag

Roc:she took away my snapback

Me:for the fuckin swag

Prod:now she took my chicken

Me:bitch Swerve

Prince:Ain't my problem...Jacob is supposed to teach her

Jacob:(walks upstairs) Jacob ain't doin shit my niggas

Everybody:(laughs)

Me:(singing) "Suck my Cockiness,lick my persuasion,eat my words and then swallow your pride down,down"

Prince:I'll do the licking

Ray:I'll suck her Cockiness

Roc:I'll swallow her pride

Prod:I'll eat her words

Me:man ya'll niggas are nasty! I mean like fuckin serious dude! I didn't mean it that way if that's wat ya'll thought.

Boys:oh really? (unbuckle pants)

As they unbuckled their pants I bit my bottom lip and ran.Naw sweethearts i'm good.I took down mu hair and ran for my life..well Sexual healing life.All I had on was a huge white shirt that I loved to wear and it tot my curves perfectly.I also had on mitch match socks.All of a sudden I felt hands pick me up.Bitches better swerve.They through me on the bed and one by one they hit me one the thigh.All if a sudden it was me and Princeton alone.Bad choice....

While he was on top of me he kissed me softly.As he slid his hands.down to my ass I playfully bit his bottom lip.They harder I bit down he squeezed my ass hard.He kissed me from the chest down making me wetter.Oh shit.(1min.) As he spread my legs he started to eat me out.I bit down on my bottom lip.I tried not make a noise...but that shit felt good.I started to moan loud as hell.I could feel my walls getting tight.The deeper he moved his tongue in me I squeezed the sheets.I was about to explode with pleasure.My walls.were getting tighter...and tighter making me yell....

(3hours)

I woke up with my shirt back on.Damn.He did me good.I took me a hot shower and then I wrapped my hair back in a bun.After that I grabbed some of Roc's basketball shorts and prods tank top.I grabbed ray ray's Jordan ankle socks and Princeton's Peace necklace.Hell yea.I put on me some Silver hoops and grabbed a basketball.After that I headed outside with the guys....

Me:hey hey!!

Roc:bruh....she got on my shorts

Prod:she got on my tank top!

Ray:she took my shordan socks

Prince:and plus she got my necklace

Jaocb:she don't have shit of mine

Me:bitch swerve because I have on your jordans

Jacob:oh hell naw!

Me:shut up! (bounces ball)

Roc:u know how to play basketball?

Me:not my favorite sport..but I play it sometimes.U must be requesting a match?

Prod:I bet we can beat u?

Me:alright then,Ray and Roc on my side

Both:ight

Me:Prince,prod,and.Jaocb on that team

So as we played niggas thought I was playing.Just because I don't play basketball often or maybe not at all doesn't mean I know the rules.I beat them from 20 to 0....

Me:my bitches I proved a point

Jaocb:see that's why I can't do anything.U beat me at it

Me:not everything (winks)

Jaocb:oh..oh I see

Roc:I bet the neighbors know my name (looks at prince)

Me:shut the hell up roc!

Ray:go deeper go deeper

Me:Shut the hell up ray!

Prod&Jacob:I feel yo legs gettin weaker and weaker as we lay down,lay down

Me:man fuck all of ya'll! (laughs)

So I ran into the house.They play to damn much.As I walked in I grabbed me some of prods Chicken and ray ray's Chocolate chip cookies.I sat down and watched t.v.Damn.Whoever cooked these made then just right.As soon as they came in they started telling at me....here we go again....