I'll always love and protect you

ok so here's the 2nd chp. hope u like it:)

===============================================================================

                                            Ethan P.O.V.

'How am i going to tell her that im in love with her?' I thought to myself. 'She would never date me. God i hate myself right now.' i thought. After cursing myself mentally i heard banging on my door and yelling.

" Im cominig, im coming, calm your tits!" i yelled at who ever was at the door. Once i got to the door i realised it was Patricia and i quickly opened it. "Holy shit! Why are you banging on my door like your the police?" i asked then suddenly fell silent. "Oh my god. What happened? you never cry unless something happened. What was it?" i asked.

"my...they...i...." she said then she burst in to tears. i took her inside and gave her some water and some tissue.

"Shhhh shhhh. it will all be better soon. now what happened?" i soothed.

"They...the five men....My mom told me to hurry and pack and then five big men crashed through the window and my mom told me to run but then a big guy snapped her neck and i ran and grabbed a few things then drove here and here i am." she said between sobs.

"Its ok, its ok. why dont we just call the cops? Maybe they will catch the guys that killed your mom." i said trying to comfert her.

"But what if they kill us first?" she asked.

"It's ok, they won't. i promise that i will always protect you." i said to her. All i could think about was how much i wanted to tell her i loved her. But i guess that will havbe to wait till after we figure this mess out.

=========================4 hours later===============================

"Thank you so much for letting me stay here for the night. You're a reeally good friend." she said as she got ready for bed.

"No problem Patricia. I'm always here when you need me." i said.

============================================================================

srry thats all i could write for right now. im kinda stressed out and a lil depressed so ya kno. im trying to finish the stary as fast as i can so yaaaaaa:)