Chapter Three

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Home Alone characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

"I'm travelling with my dad and sister. He's on business. He's at a meeting. I hate meetings. Plus, I'm not allowed to go in, I can only sit in the lobby. That's boring. So, my dad dropped us off here. Gave me his credit card and said whoever was checking people in...to let us in the hotel room so I won't get into mischief. And Ma'am, sometimes I do get into mischief." The woman looks up at that. "We all do," Kevin adds with a laugh.

The woman believes Kevin's story and checks us in. "Wow! It worked!" Kevin exclaims softly, surprised.

The woman looks up at Kevin. "He has never seen how a credit card is used before." I offer, hoping to get her less suspicious. It looks like it works.

"Front, please!" The woman calls out. "Enjoy your stay with us. And don't forget to remind your dad, when he arrives...that he has to come down and sign a couple of things."

"Thank you, you've been most helpful," Kevin says as he takes the card back and places it in his coat pocket.

"May I take your bag, sir, madam?" A man says from behind us.

He takes us up to our hotel room, but I tune out everything he is saying and only snap out of it when he has left.

~~~Present~~~

Kevin gets in his swim shorts and head down to the pool. I follow after him but stay in my normal clothes and just sit on a chair at the side, far away from the water. Kevin takes off his shoes and places them along with his towel next to me.

He was about to jump in the water but stops and looks up. Everyone is looking at him. "Would I bother anyone if I worked on my cannonballs?"

"No." One of the men answered.

"Thanks," Kevin says before moving back and jumping into the pool.

I look closer to see that Kevin's shorts have fallen off and are floating above the water. Kevin is quick to pick them up when he notices them. "Yikes!" I let out a chuckle before following after him.

After a while, we head back to our room. While Kevin is watching TV, I head over to the suite to take a relaxing bath. It is lucky that I brought some shampoo and body wash. There is some here, but I don't like the scent of it, so I would rather use my bamboo milk body wash and shampoo.

Later on, Kevin and I are watching the TV. We hear a knock on our door, and someone calls out. "Housekeeping."

Kevin and I share a look. Kevin turns off the TV and heads to the bathroom. I make up the bed, so it looks like there are people sleeping in the bed before quickly following after Kevin.

We turn on the bath tap as well as the shower before blowing up the clown that Kevin still had inside his bag. As soon as we hear the person coming closer, I press the play button on Kevin's recorder. It plays Uncle Frank singing. At the same time, Kevin is moving the string that he attached to the clown to make it look like it is a person inside the shower.

When Kevin turns the clown around and moves its arms, and on top of Uncle Frank's voice calling his a noisy little pervert, it caused the man to let out a gasp before running out of the bathroom. I hear a slight bang from in our bedroom before the door opens and closes behind him.

I poke my head out of the bathroom to make sure he has gone before we get ready for bed. Kevin gets out the address book from Dad's bag. "Hey, Uncle Rob lives here. If they're back from Paris, we'll have to drop in on them. They usually give us pretty good presents." Kevin says before putting the book down. Next, he brings out Dad wallet. He gazes down at the family photo that has been placed inside.

I stay silent as Kevin walks up to the window and looks out of it. "Goodnight, Mom."

~~~The Next Day~~~

The next morning, I woke up to see that Kevin is still fast asleep. I look at my phone to see that it is just before 7 a.m. I change into a grey turtleneck, grey skinny jeans, black coat and black ankle boots. 

It isn't long before Kevin wakes up just as there is a knock at our hotel

It isn't long before Kevin wakes up just as there is a knock at our hotel. He opens the door to show the young man who brought us to our room yesterday standing there, holding Kevin's shorts in front of him. "Your drawers, sir."

Kevin reaches out and quickly takes them. "Geez, don't flash these babies around here! There could be girls on this floor!"

"I was very careful, sir." He says with a smile on his face.

"You can't be too careful when it involves underwear." Kevin points out.

He nods his head. "I understand."

"I'm sorry. You wanted a tip." Kevin says.

"That's won't be necessary, sir." He laughs. "I still have some tip left over."

Kevin holds up some money. "No tip?" Kevin shrugs his shoulders. "Okay." Kevin turns around and shuts the door on the man, trying to get Kevin's attention after seeing so much cash.

Kevin gets dressed and we head downstairs to the lobby. We exit the elevator and the man who sneaked into our room last night sees us. "Mr and Miss McCallister."

Kevin shakes his head and lets out a sigh as we walk out of the elevator. He moves from behind the desk, runs over to you, and places his hands behind his back. "And how are we this morning?"

"We're fine," I say softly.

"Isourt transportation here?" Kevin asks.

"Out in front, sir, madam. A limousine and a pizza. Compliments of the Plaza Hotel. I do hope your father understands that last night...I was simply checking to see that everything was in order." He comments.

"Oh, he was pretty mad," I stated softly.

"He was?" He questions.

Kevin nods his head slightly. "He said he didn't come here to have his naked rear end spied on."

"Of course not. Will he be down soon?" He queries.

"He already left," I say softly.

He licks his lips nervously. "Oh, I would've liked to haveered my personal apology."

"If some guy looked at you in the shower, would you ever want to see him again?" Kevin queries.

"I suppose not." He acknowledges.

"I don't think you'll see him for the rest of our trip." Kevin comments.

"I understand." He says reluctantly.

A smile appears on Kevin's face. "Bye."

"Have a lovely day." He calls out as we walk off.

/Thank you for reading this chapter. Please leave a review. Your opinions are appreciated.\