Chapter One

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Home Alone characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Isabella's POV~~~

The family's attitude and behaviour towards Kevin got better well until the Christmas holidays came around once more. They started treating Kevin the same way they did last Christmas though Buzz seems to be worse than he was last year. Since they are acting the way they are I have gone back to ignoring them and only taking notice of Kevin and his needs.

At the moment Kevin and I are dressed posh. I am wearing a light pink dress that has large cherry blossom flowers on it, pink high heels, a pink jacket and a pink handbag. 

We are watching the TV after we had finished packing our suitcases

We are watching the TV after we had finished packing our suitcases. Kevin is playing around with his voice recorder. He records what they are saying on the TV before playing it back.

Mom comes out of her Bathroom. "Honey, are you packed yet?"

"Yes," Kevin says into the recorder before playing it back. Mom looks annoyed, no doubt wondering why she brought him that.

"Everything I put out for you?" She asks.

"Yes," Kevin says; well, the recorder says.

"Oh, did you see what Grandma Penelope sent you for the trip?" Mom asks.

She normally sends me money along with Uncle Rob and Aunt Georgette. Money that of course I hide so Buzz can't find it.

"Let me guess. Donald Duck slippers?" Kevin queries.

Mom lets out a laugh. "Close," she lifts up a packet. "An inflatable clown to play within the pool."

Kevin takes it. "How exciting." He puts it in his bag. "Why do we have to go to Florida? There are no Christmas trees in Florida."

"Kevin, what is it with you and Christmas trees?" Mom asks confused.

Kevin looks at her in disbelief. "How can you have Christmas without a Christmas tree Mom?"

Mom looks up surprised slightly before speaking. "We'll find a nice fake silver one. Or decorate a palm tree."

Kevin and I share a look before looking back at the TV. "Guests of Ding, Dang, Dong stay at the world-renowned Plaza Hotel: New York's most exciting hotel experience. For reservations, call toll-free, 1-8000-759--"

"Wouldn't it be nice to stay there instead Kevin," I whisper.

"Yeah." Kevin agrees.

Dad comes walking into his room. "Do you know the batteries of this camcorder are?"