What the hell France!?

Helllooooo

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️

Like I said in the description this is going to turn sad very soon. I'm sorry if you made a fanfic or read a fanfic that is almost like this one, but it is a very popular fanfic idea in this fandom. Some of them are going to be my interpretation of the characters and what I believe. If you see a dear diary you created tell me so I can give you credit. Also this is my first fanfic where I'm writing in 3rd person so sorry if it sucks. Don't take to the comment section to complain about this fanfic, I'll just laugh mercilessly at your stupidity.

Anyway, hope you enjoy this fanfic❣😘

No one's POV

Another meeting full off pointless fights and never actually get something done. I wish it was different... The thought ran through every country's head as they all sat in their respective seats. That is except for France, who's suitcase is bigger than usual and was aimlessly(at least that was what the other country's thought) walking through the room, making sure all the windows were closed and shut. Soon all the country's were in their seat and had their book open in front of them. They were ready to get this stupid meeting started, so they can just get the torture over with. That is until the sound of the door slamming shut and being locked was heard throughout the room, making the countries jump, even Germany...

They all look at the door to see France standing with his back against the door, letting out a quiet sigh. It almost sounded out of nervousness and almost... guilt. "France what are you doing?" Germany asked carefully trying to predict what the Frenchman had in store. He lost his composure and slumped forward. "Big brother France! Are you alright?!" Italy yelled out fearing for France's health. "Don't worry Italy. I'm alright," he smiled and made his way to the table. "You don't look like your alright bastard," Romano remarked though there was a hint of concern in his voice. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm sick and tired of our fighting," he finally stated as everyone nodded agreeing with his statement. Everyone was about to point fingers, but France continued before anything can happen.

"So I did something that will make all of you either hate or thank me," he continued as everyone stared at him confused and concerned. "Wanker, what did you do this time?" England asked concern masked by an insult. "I took all your diaries and the ancients helped me to put it together in one book. It can help us understand each other more and will probably make more friendships bloom," he explained quickly as all the nation's face paled, even Japan and Sweden's.

"Idiot! This could only end badly for all of us! How did you even get it?!" England was the first to respond. "I got it when I visited you all," France explained as they all realized France had visited them each the pass week. "Please it will help us understand our emotions as well as the other's emotions as well. Please if it goes wrong, which I doubt it will, I'll take the blame. I just wanna help us understand and love each other. Please do it for me," he pleaded almost full on begged as the nations were very surprised. They looked at each other until Prussia sighed slightly.

"The awesome me is in. As long as it's not anything embarrassing," he sighed as one by one the nations agreed. Everyone was waiting for Romano to agree. "Fine bastardo. But this better work or I'll kill you," he finally sighed agreeing with it. "Merci Romano. Thank you all. I'm sure you won't regret this," he promised and got a big book out of his bag and placed it in the middle of the table. "Wow holy hell why are there so many frog. And I hope you have some of yours in there too," England stared wide eyed at the heavy looking book. "Of course Angleterre. And some are very short. The ancients chose them out so I don't know any of them, except if they are mine. I have no clue what is going to be said," he chuckled nervously sitting in his seat. Everyone nodded understanding. "Then let's find out, shall we!" America screamed out in excitement, though it seemed to cover his nervousness. Everyone nodded again.

"Who's going to read first?" France asked as America immediately put up his hand. "Ooo I'lll read some! Everyone ready for their secrets to be told by the hero himself?!" America screamed taking the unsurprisingly heavy book in his arms. "Just get it over with asshat. This is not going to be fun," England mumbled crossing his arms. Everyone nodded agreeing, but did it anyway hoping this will work. America opened the heavy book on the first page. He smiled lightly.

"First one is France..."

Hellooooo Hope you enjoyed this mini chapter to start with. The next one will be out soon, I'm writing it right after this one. Anyway till next time

Bye bye amore😘😘😘