Sports Festival

___________________________

Last weekend was fun, Iida stayed over the night but it wasn't like that happened on purpose. You just didn't want Iida to leave and he also wanted to stay. He was sick too, running about in the rain wasn't the best idea. But, it was worth it.

You felt better by Sunday and did some training. The sports festival is coming up really soon so you've got to be prepared. If you're going to actually come through with this hero thing then you've got to get noticed.

When you arrived at school on the Monday it was pure training, non-stop. The sports festival is in two days. Present Mic doesn't even care that half the class didn't do the exam, he just set it because he didn't feel like teaching.

So yeah, training non-stop.  Running, punching, teleporting, pushing your limits every way you can. It hurt. But, it's going to be worth it. Your quirk isn't too flashy. People might not be able to tell what you're doing.

Anyway, the sports festival comes by too quickly. You walked to school with Iida and Urarka, You're in class, Then the changing rooms, then the waiting rooms. Your classmates begin 'declaring war' or some shit. The pressure is rising. What if you fail? This could end up being humiliating. You still remember a few years back when that dude lost all his clothing because of his quirk. Okay, it's fine. You just have to remember to teleport your clothing with you. You've been doing this for years! It shouldn't be that hard. But why does it feel like everything is so out of control right now? So loose, so panicked, so--

Iida slips his hand into yours. He's sitting next to you. Looking up, keeping a smile. Does he even know that he's holding your hand? You hope he's aware of it. But the thought of it being subconscious is also cute. You open up your hand and move it so that your fingers intertwine.
When looking up you see that Iida's smile has grown.
You fall into a blushing mess at his side.

The sports festival begins with Bakugou stating how he will win

The sports festival begins with Bakugou stating how he will win. You're disappointed but not surprised by this declaration.

The first game is a racecourse. You notice how you all have to run through this archway, doesn't look good. After the past few weeks, you've noticed one huge thing at this school and it's that everything is huge. The doors, the hallways, the seating areas. This is a big school and there's no way that everyone can fit through that archway. Lucky for you, you're able to pass right through it.