Chapter 6

All the Avengers besides Thor stumbled and took a couple seconds to get back up after the Apparation experience.

"Teddy!" Harry yelled. Harry ran downstairs since he had apparated to an empty room in the house. The Avengers followed.

Teddy turned around, holding a wand to the door to hold the man out while using slight wandless magic to shield them.

"Harry! Oh thank Merlin! Draco's over there. I can hold the man off while you bring him back."

Harry nodded while running down to the basement to grab a cauldron and the ingredients needed. He came back upstairs and put his stuff down next to Draco.

Banner slowly made his way over to him. "I can help, if you'd like."

"Yeah, um," He cast an Aguamenti and got started. "Can you pass me the vial that has the yarrow, please?"

Banner nodded and passed him the vial. Harry opened it and put three of the flowers inside the cauldron.

"Now the spider venom, please."

They went on for a couple minutes, Teddy still holding off the man who was still trying to get in. The other Avengers ready to fight if needed, while Banner and Harry worked to get Draco back.

"Okay, pass me the knife please."

Banner gave him the knife. Harry cut a straight line down his forearm and let the blood drip into the cauldron. He had to cut his skin many times because he kept healing. He cleaned the knife then cut into Draco's arm, taking the smallest amount of blood and adding it into the mix. He stirred for a bit before using the Elder wand to pull on the magic surrounding the soul in the bracelet.

A couple seconds later, Draco's eyes shot open while gasping for air. "Fuck. I forgot how terrible that feels."

Harry laughed and hugged him tightly.

"Dray, thank Merlin."

Draco had only died a couple times, each time brought back by Harry. No matter how many times they went through it, it was always stressful when one of them died.

Harry sent the cauldron and ingredients down to the basement before kissing Draco. He got up after pulling away.

He stood next to Teddy, Elder wand pointed at the door. Draco leaned against the wall with Banner next to him. He didn't even bother asking who it was. He was familiar with the Doctor's work. At the moment, he just needed to rest a bit. Coming back to life really takes the life out of you.

"Ted, let go. I'll open the wards to him."

"Are you out of your mind?" Barton yelled. "You wanna bring a crazed psycho into your house? The one that kinda killed your husband?"

"He knows who we are. He called Draco 'Death Eater scum'. He's from our world." Harry explained.

Teddy leaned to Harry, "Do you think it's Sirius?"

"I doubt it. He wouldn't kill Dray no matter how much he hated Lucius, Bellatrix or Snape."

Teddy nodded, "Letting go in three..." Harry started adjusting the wards. "Two..." Harry finished. "One." Teddy let go of the spell holding him back and Harry opened the door.

A man with shaggy blonde-brown hair, scars on his face and worn out clothes entered. He reminded Harry of Remus Lupin.

The man held his wand to Harry. Harry thought he recognized the wand, but he could be wrong.

"Who are you?" Harry asked.

"Who are you? You aren't Harry Potter. He would be at least 32 by now, in terms of this world."