🔪The Hitman🔪

Name: ( No decided name yet ) Depresso

Creepypasta Name: The Hitman or Insanxty ( just pronounced Insanity )

Age: Not determined yet since this character is still a work in progress

Gender: Portrayed as female but doesn't have a gender. So them and they

Personality: Depresso is a very insane kind of person who will not stop at nothing until their target is dead and anyone who stands in their way of the target. When it comes to killing rapists, most particularly child rapists, they will mother the child until they fall asleep and they set them to an orphanage they collaborate with. But all an all, they are crazy.

Looks:

Species: Void Abomination

Weapon: Guns and Throwing Knives.

Powers://have two// They jump and spin into their tail, causing them to go invisible and travel to a running target. Basically teleportation. Extreme speeds. This character will have three powers, but they aren't major. When they uncover their eyes they are a mint green with three rings as pupils. When staring into someone's eyes they can hypnotize the person and control their body, making some of the targets labeled as suicides when really they weren't.

Crush: Open! Can be your character!

Weakness: The speed will make their legs hurt to the point they have to use their teleporting. They don't use the speed often anyway.

Backstory: When they were younger, they lived on the streets, trying to fix into human life styles. But we're trafficked halfway through their settlement. So to escape, they burned down the facility they were kept in, making sure everyone died in the fire. They were driven to insanity and were adopted by assassins. Being trained into the Hitman business they became the insane hitman everyone states to be a creepypasta.
They mainly help other trafficked people and kids. Once finding kids they send them to an orphanage to find new homes and to just have shelter

( Little Extra! ) Theme Song: Cradles - Sub Urban

The possible scenarios!:

{ 1 }
You/Any creepypasta if you choose, are the target of the most feared hitman in Manhattan currently. You don't know it now but once you heard a distorted giggle come from an alleyway, you knew you were in trouble. You began running as the voice called to you. "WAIT! I JUST NEED TO TALK!"
What will you do?

{ 2 }
You have known Insanxty for a while. You worked in the orphanage that they were hired at. But one day they came in, searching for you after telling the kids and other staff to leave the facility through the underground tunnels. "Y/n! I need your help!" They said to you once they found you.
Your next action?

{ 3 }
Make your own!!

~~~~

I randomly fell in love with Insanxty once I made their design.