The Campground

The place was a hell hole. Roger Stone had to keep moving so no one would discover his families secrets. It was the only way he would keep from loosing his kids.

   Havock Grassburner was a young ex con hiding from his past. He came off mean, rude, sharp tounged, hatefull to keep people away. But he was different, he just had to find one person to trust. One person he could open up to.

     Ben Horner was an old pervert. He watched the woman and girls to close. The people that watched h closley were worried he'd hurt a little girl or a woman by herself.

     "Dad, this is the worse place yet." Courage stated blankly. her father Roger pulled the camper into Hope Falls. One of the L looked like a i.

"then that means we can stay longer" Roger said calmly, exhausted.

"dad, do you want me to check in?" Courage asked as he nodded yes.

" Fuck kid,  you scared the shit out of me. What the hell you want." Havock spat out when he turned around.

He staired waiting for the young pale skined, curley black haired girl standing behind him blank faced. She had beautiful big blankl jade green eyes. She was short and skiney. The lavender dress she wore hung over her like a broom stick with a sheet on it to speak.

"leave her be Havock your scaring her." Three old lady at the counter said.

"im not scared, he is." Courage said blankley as she stepped to the counter not once looking at Havock. She had already taken the native american man in and had wished he was younger.

"fuckin kid needs some mannors." Havock said leaving.

"guess you told him" the old lady said.

"i believe so, may we check in?" Courage said politely.

Later that night while Roger slept Courage took her shower bag and walked towards the showers.

"sweety you may want to have your dad wait on you. Old man Ben is out and about." An other old lady told her.

"thank you but, he won't bother me" Courage knew he wouldn't if he did, he would pay

As she walked to the shower house she could feel somethimg watching her from the woods, it wasnt human yet it wasnt an animal, she never encountered the feeling before. She wasnt paying attention and walked right into old man Ben.

"you need Amy help you let old Ben know, Hell wash your back." Ether old man chuckled as he oggled Courage.

"I'd break you in two before you even tried." Courage said calmly and expresionless.

After she passed him she walked behind the shower house and waited. The thing that gave her the strange feeling before she walked into old Ben started walking past her unaware she was there. She watched as the large doglike creature stalked old Ben.

"Are you going to kill him?" She asked startling the dog, he turned towards her and began growling as he cautiousley stepped towards Courage.

"no, but you'll make a fine dinner." The dog said in her mind

She raised her arm pointed her index finger at the dog then with out touching him picked him high into the air and slammed him to the ground twice. The second time he yellped and ran.