Chapter 3: The Hate!!

I walked as slow as I could do I didn't have to see my so called "brother". I finally got home 10 minutes later.

I walked in shut the door as quiet as a mouse.(simile!) I ran up to my room at packed real slow. Then walked downstairs to eat lunch. I made a frozen pizza and took it upstairs so I could read a book and eat at the same time.(I love to do this!)

I picked out my favorite book Miss. Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children!(My favorite book!) I read it until dinner. Uhgg!! Harry's going to be down there. I went downstairs and guess what my favorite meal!(note the sarcasm) It was cooked carrots eww! I like cold carrots not cooked, stuffing ,and turkey

. I say down on the chair farthest from Harry. Then pretended to eat some food then said "I'm full." then sat up threw away my leftovers (all of it) and walked upstairs grabbed my suitcases and brought them down.

I said "I'm ready." Then walked outside with Harry. We walked in a taxi waiting for us and drove to the airport. We were going to go to Florida for their tour.(I think?) We lined up and boarded the plane.

I got out my pillow and curled up it the seat. I fell asleep about 10 minutes later. I woke up when I heard the announcer or flight attendant say buckle up your seat belts were about to land. I put away my pillow, buckled my seat belt and brushed my hair.(I knew it looked crazy.)

I put a little mascara on and wala a masterpiece! then Harry said " Get ready for my fans and paps!" Oh and don't answer any of them." I walked out of the plane. OMG! It was crazy! I saw my luggage and ran to it then back to Harry and a bodyguard?

He said "Hi I'm Paul!" I put on a fake smile and said "Hello I'm Ali." He nodded. We walked through the crowd and people were screaming from left to right.

Some we're saying "Hazza's mine!" I laughed at that one. then others were saying " Ugly!" "Stupid!" and more hate but I ignored them but one caught my eye and she said " Your UGLY and WORTHLESS your just looking for attention!" that one really hurt I almost cried.

One was really nice she said " Don't listen to them your BEAUTIFUL your NOT worthless!" I smiled at that one and looked up at her and mouthed " Thank you!" Then she mouthed "Your welcome!" back.

---------------------------------------------

Hey how did you like my story? comment below!

Love you,

Lexi