Chapter 4

" 'llura?" She looked over at me as I stared up at the pink sky. They clouds looked like UFO's and the sky looked like pink lemonade. 

" Yes?"

" They sky looked like an alien invasion." She laughed They clouds moved in their slow pace and the sky was getting gradually darker.

" You're right. There are their ships and the pink are their bombs." I smiled at the illustration she painted in my head. A car ripped the thought out of my head and turned my head to see it was just some random car going past. I laid back down on the roof. " Its getting cold im going to get us some blankets." She stared to crawl down the roof. I continued to lay on the roof. I watched the street for cars. 

The all too familiar car came rolling down the street. I jumped up and a smile grew on my face. I slid down the front of the house. I jumped off the roof and fell onto the lawn. I got up to see a worried Keith rushing towards me. 

" You're home!!" I stood up and jumped into Keith's arms. " I was so worried."  

" You heard what happened?" He asked pulling away to look at my face. I nodded. " Im so sorry sweetheart. We had to rush out and left our phones here." 

" Im just glad you guys are okay. Me and Allura waited on the roof for you." Keith let go of me so I could run over to Shiro. I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. " Don't worry me like that please." 

" We would never try too Honey" Shiro placed a kiss on my lips. 

" So the lovers are united" I turned to see Allura in the door with blankets on her arm. I smiled at her and Shiro started to walk me inside. 

" We are sorry Lance. We didn't think you would find out" I frowned at looked a Shiro

" What do you mean. Every customer looked depressed today and then Allura told me what happened. Just because I don't watch the news doesn't mean I don't know" 

" Im sorry cupcake" Shiro said again. I got down and frowned at him.

" Calling me cute names isn't going to help. I thought one or both of you died." I said walking around the living room. Stomping around while pouting. " Thats not fair." 

" I know Lance but we had no control over it. We didn't have time to get up and call you. We were dealing with investigations and paper work and helping the public." Keith explained. 

" Not fair. Its two against one." Allura slid to my side. " Alright now its even." 

" Do you know how freaked out he got? He was running around the store crying because you werent answering. We had to close up early and we laid on the roof waiting for you." Allura explained.

" She had the pry the phone from my hands." I explained crossing my arms.

" We understand Lance but we cant always be by the phone." 

" And I know that but come on you cant just not call me after something like that. That's just irresponsible."

" We know that"

" Then why didn't you call me"  Silence fell over the house as I refused to give up on this. I started at both of them waiting for one of them to crack.

" Fine you in. Im terribly sorry Lance." Shiro said first as Keith nodded with a sad look on his face. 

" You better be you scared me half to death."They both pulled me into a hug.

" And now its time for me to go. Ill see you tomorrow lance" I nodded without looking at her and continued to hug them. I heard the door close and I pulled away from them. They both looked guilty and sad. I sighed. 

" Did I over react again?" I asked.

" No you had the right to be as angry. We should have at least woken you up. We're sorry sweetie." Keith said stroking my arm. " Lets eat how about that?" I nodded and smiled. They let go of me and I walked into the kitchen. Keith went to the frigde and pulled out left overs.

" So i guess we could go out tonight then" Shiro said leaning onto the counter. 

" We need to go shopping. This weekend." Keith looked over at me with a smile on his face. His hair was getting really long. It bothered me a little bit but he looked kinda hot like that. " Lance" He said pulling me out of my thoughts. " where do you wanna go?" A smile grew on my face.

" Lets go to Hunks!!!" I jumped out of my chair.

" He's closed." My excitement faded. 

" Then lets go to the Mexican place around the corner." They nodded. I walked into the living room to put my shoes on. 

" Lance your not going to change?" Shiro asked. I looked at him confused. I was wearing my black booty shorts and a loose blue tank top. " Its a little revealing." 

" Oh come on. Shiro you both know that your scent is sewn into my skin. Everyone is going to stay away from me."

" But Lance I don't like the way the other Alphas look at you while we are out. Their eyes will never leave you now." Shiro said as his eyes darkened. 

" If you want me to change you could have said so. You didnt say anything." Shiro nodded and I dragged my feet to the room. I changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and walked out. " Better?" I asked Shiro. He nodded with a small smile. 

" Better" He said. I sighed and bent over to pick up my shoes. I paused when I felt a hand on my butt. I looked behind me to see Shiro's hand on my butt cheek. I gave him a dead pan look. 

" If this is your way to try and calm me down from my anger it isn't helping." A smile grew onto his face. I rolled my eyes and stood up straight. I slipped on my shoes and walked out the door. 

" Lets walk there." Shiro said. We nodded and we started to walk. Shiro put his hand into my left pocket and Keith put his hand into my right pocket. 

" This isnt funny you guys" I said. I could feel their hands on my ass. They would wiggle their fingers every now and then sending chills down my back. This was going to be a long night I can already tell. 

**** IMPORTANT******

Can someone please tell me what you guys want to read? Ill take what ever suggestions you guys throw at me. Please talk to me!!! Also love you all - winter