You're Insecure (michael)

A/N: Please vote all of my stories please..

You've been getting hates lately, you don't even know why did they hate you so much. You don't want to get hates just because of fall in love with Michael, you love him so much and you know that Michael love you too.

"You're ugly!"

"You're fat!"

"Go kill yourself!"

"Fucking cunt!"

All those words is hurtful. you went to the mirror and look yourself in the mirror. you took of your shirt and looked at your belly.

"Am I that fat?" "am I that ugly?" you have all the negative questions in our heads right now, you didnt even realize Michael was staring at you while you we're staring at yourself.

You felt large arms wrapped around your waist and it makes you jump. "why are you staring at yourself?" he asked. you just shrug and continue staring at the mirror.

"Will you stop staring at yourself like that it hurts me to see you like this." He said "is it about the hate again?" he added. "yeah..." you say looking down at you belly. Michael took your hand and lead you to your bedroom and tell you all those sweet words!

The end!

Sorry of there's error! don't forget to vote it if you liked my stories. love you readers!

Follow me on twitter @Arina5SOS

thank you! bye! Hope you like my stories!