Surprise!

Taylor's POV.

I was walking and holding hands with Ed. We were at the beach and we decided to get a few friends and have a beach day. It was me, Ed, Selena,Abigail, Harry, and the rest of one direction. Ever since the billboard music awards one direction hangs out with us a lot.

"Aww taylor look how big you've gotten!" Abigail squealed. I looked at my stomach. I was 9 months pregnant so in other words my stomach is like the size of 2 basketballs.

"Man I can't wait to play with Ali that's gonna be my nickname for her." Selena said.

"Come on let's go in the water!" Louis said running past us and diving into the water. We laughed. The rest of the boys jumped in. The girls and I got beach chairs and sat down.

"Is Ed ready to be a parent?" Selena asked sitting next to me.

"Yea we were buying stuff for Allison the other week and he was so exited I can tell he's ready."

"Are you?" Abigail asked.

"I think so I mean I can't wait to have a family and on Christmas watch our kids open up presents and stuff so yea I'm ready."

"But are you ready for the hard stuff like the crying and the changing and stuff?" Abigail asked scooting her chair closer to me.

"I mean I know it's going to be difficult but hopefully well get threw it." They nodded. After a few minutes of quietness watching the boys play in the water I felt a contraction. I looked down a noticed I was peeing. I didn't feel like I needed to go though..... Uh oh.

"G-get Ed." I said grabbing Abigail's hand.

"Taylor what's wrong?" Selena asked standing next to me.

"The baby's coming." I said. Selena's eyes widened. She started sprinting towards the boys.

"Ed Ed come on Eddd!" I heard Selena scream. The boys came to her running.

"Selena what's wrong?" Ed asked.

"I-it's taylor." Selena said pointing at me. Ed looked at me and ran as fast as he could towards me.

"Taylor what's wrong?" He asked cupping my cheek with his hand.

"Ed the baby's coming." I said. He smiled so big his smile might have broken. Suddenly another contraction came and I groaned in pain. Eds eyes widened.

"Okay come on let's go Harry get the car now!" Ed said scooping me up and jogging to the car. We got in and I sat on Eds lap in the back. My stomach was hurting like crazy. I squeezed Eds hand as tight as I could.

"Selena call Taylor's parents." Ed said holding me closer. I could hear Selena on the phone.

"Their on there way." Selena said. I started to cry it hurt so bad.

"Sssshhhh taylor it's okay it's okay just deep breaths okay deep breaths." Ed said trying to calm me. Harry was driving as fast as he could. I groaned again in pain, finally we got to the hospital. Ed carried me again into the hospital and I was on a bed. The doctors were monitoring the baby's heart. My mom and dad came in. Everyone left so I could talk to them.

"Hey taylor how are you?" My mom asked. I started to cry.

"M-mom I'm s-scared I don't think I'm ready." I said.

"It's okay honey it's just nerves I had them to before I had you just keep calm and it'll be over before you know it." I hugged them and then Ed came in as my parents left.

"Ready?" Ed asked.

"Ed I'm scared." I said shaking. He kissed my cheek.

"Don't worry it's going to be okay I'll be right here next to you." I nodded. The doctor came in.

"Okay taylor ready?" I nodded.

"Okay now big push." I pushed as hard as I could.

"Come on taylor I can see the head." The doctor said. I pushed again.

"You can do it Taylor." Ed said kissing my cheek again. I pushed once more then I heard a baby crying. I looked up and saw my child crying.

"Here you go miss Allison Imogen Sheeran weighing 5 pounds and 6 ounces." The doctor said handing me the baby. I started to cry.

"Ed were parents were finally parents!" I said bawling. I looked at her squishy little face.

"Welcome to the world Allison it's been waiting for you." I said right before I kissed her head.

HOPE YOU LIKED THE SURPRISE ONYL ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT😭😭😭 IM BAWLIG THANKS TO ALL OF MY READERS YALL ARE AWESOME! VOTE AND COMMENT EHAT YOU THOUGHT! SWIFTIES FOR LIFE!