Truth x4

Truth is...

I hate working out. Seriously. Who does that for fun.

I have a friend that LOVES to work out. She will work out for like 3 hours a day. FOR FUN! WHO DOES THAT!?!?!?!?!?!?

And another truth

I am very insecure about my body. :/

One of the reasons in because I absolutely love food and I hate working out soooo yeah. I'm thinking about starting to work out. Maybe...

My weight is something I have always been insecure about.

And I used to share a room with my sister who is stick skinny and plays soccer. I mean she only weighs like 115 pounds.

Since I like food I tend to eat a lot. Then sometimes (like right now) I feel disgusted with myself and I start to eat smaller and smaller portions.

My family and I moved recently moved so I now have my own room.

Another truth!

When my sister and I, who by the way is only 7 months older than I am, shared a room we fought a lot.

But keep in mind that my siblings and I are homeschooled (I don't think I mentioned that in this book yet) so my sister and I were always in the same room and what not.

But now we both have our own rooms and I feel like things are getting better. We can decorate our rooms the way we want to now.

My sister is pretty sporty while I am kinda girly. (Tho I strongly dislike the color pink. I will tell you why in a second.)

So now we both have our personal space and more privacy to do things we would never do I front of the other person.

I like to dance around my room while listening to my music. With the door closed of corse since my sisters room is right across the hall.

Truth #4!!!! Say whaaaaat!

The reason I don't like pink is because in my old house in my bedroom I had pink decorations, pink walls, pink sheets and curtains.

My sister and I even had pink carpet.

Yes. The carpet in my old bedroom was indeed pink.

I lived with that carpet for almost 10 years.

So now you know why I don't like pink.

~~~~~~~

Feel free to comment questions down below. Make me chose between two songs or something. I will answer ALL questions. Personal or not I will answer. Comment controversial topics you would like to see where I stand on.

But yeah. I'm gonna go finish my school work now. I'll see y'all's beautiful faces next time!!!!