Growing Up Hurts...

From then on Katsuki wasn't the centre of attention, and he didn't get praised for everything he did and before he knew it...he was alone.

He tried to get Izuku's attention and he never thought it but he started following him around.

At that point he was practically begging for attention.

============They Are 8 ===========================================================

Katsuki was packing up his stuff to go home, when he saw izuku he went up to him.

"Hey Izu!" He said with a smile on his face "What are you doing after school!"

"I'm going to the woods duh, why do you ask you quirkless loser" He said whilst rolling his eyes at the blond.

The blond has got used to this from his green eyed 'friend' so he just nodded his head.

Their was two reasons the blond followed Izuku, one is that izu used to be his best friend and two izuku had started threatening him with his quirk.

At first it had just been throwing stuff across the room at him, but then it became burning katsuki.

He would go home and tell his mom that it was 'just a accident' but his mother realised that it was getting more frequent.

================================================================================

Izuku started walking away and Katsuki trailed behind, it used to be the other way round but Izuku's confidence grew with his quirk, And Katsuki's withered without.

They got too the woods and Izuku started to make a fire because it was getting cold.

"Hey pass me those twigs" He called out to katsuki,and the boy did so.

He then made the fire and the two boys sat in silence until that was Broken.

"Izu"

Said boy hummed in response

"Are you my friend?"

"Well" The other boy said whilst playing with the fire "I would like you better if you didn't ask stupid questions"

"Just answer the question"

"No"

"Please"

"I SAID NO!" The green haired boy shouted, he then got up and flames started coming from his hands; he grabbed the blonds wrist and burned it.

The flames died down and the greenette began walking off but before he left he said

"As if I would be friends with a quirkless loser like you!" And he was gone.

The blond sat holding his burned wrist tears spilling out from his eyes and he ran home.

================================================================================

When Katsuki got home his mother ran to his side

"aww baby whats wrong?" She asked picking him up and carrying him to the kitchen

"I-its n-nothing just I-izuku's q-quirk" He stuttered whilst his mom rested him on the table so she could fix him up.

She inspected the burn mark and shrieked she then ran to the phone and called Inko

"Hello Midoriya residence Inko speaking" A voice called on the other side of the phone

"Inko, Its me Mitsuki!" She said in panic

"Whats wrong? You sound terrified!" A second panicked voiced called

"My son has a 2nd degree burn the size of you're sons hand on his wrist!" She said in stern voice all panic shrivelling up.

On the other side of the phone she heard Inko yelling up to her son to 'get his ass down here to go and apologise'

"Mitsuki we will be their in a bit I promise I will pay to help him"

"Thank you Inko"

Then she hung up..

================================================================================

Minuets later their was a knock on the door and as promised it was the midoriya's

"I'm so sorry for my sons behaviour" Inko said whilst bowing

"It's ok, but I think Katsuki want's to here an apology from this one" She said crouching down to Izuku's level.

"Its not my fault he was asking stupid questions" The greenette protested

"IZUKU YOU WILL SAY SORRY OR I WILL BAN YOU FROM USING YOU'RE QUIRK" Inko raised her voice, which made Mitsuki jump, but the boy seemed unfazed he just walked into the house to go find katsuki.

"I am so sorry for that, but its the only way I can get him to behave" Inko said whilst walking into the house

"Its fine, really, I just want to put this behind us"

"Agreed"

================================================================================

Katsuki was in his room sitting on his bed staring at the bandage wrapped around his burn, until he heard a knock on his door.

He climbed off his bed and went to the door and he saw Izuku

"Look I'm sorry for burning you, ok"

Before he could walk off he was tackled into a hug

"What the hell was that for!?!"

"Thank you, and I'm also sorry"

"Its whatever"

Hey guys!

Word Count: 771

Mads xx